- #StudentsJ&K Class 1-8 online class guidelines released
- #StudentsTelangana TS SSC Result 2021: All 5.21 lakh students pass; Class 10 result declared, How to check marks?
- #StudentsWill CBSE Class 12 Board Exams 2021 be cancelled? Latest announcement here
- #StudentsKerala police shares medicos dance to Boney M's Rasputin viral video with a creative twist
- #StudentsPariksha Pe Charcha: PM Modi to interact with students, teachers, parents
- #StudentsCBSE syllabus 2021-2022: New initiative to make class 10, 12 students exam ready, details here
- Technology Fathers Day 2021 Gift Ideas Best Truly Wireless Headsets Under Rs. 5,000
- Movies Malik Strikes The Second Biggest OTT Deal After Drishyam 2; To Release On Bakrid 2021?
- Sports Euro 2020: Portugal 2-4 Germany: Holders score two own goals in thumping defeat
- Education Telangana Schools And Colleges To Reopen From July 1, Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- Finance HDFC Bank To Buy Stake Worth Over Rs 1,906 Crore In Group's General Insurer From Parent HDFC
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
- Lifestyle Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
Business Analytics refers to the study of Big Data by leveraging statistical and operations analysis, forming predictive models, employing optimization techniques, and communicating the results to all the stakeholders involved - team members, business partners, and customers. It focuses on quantitative methods and evidence-based data for business modeling and data-driven decision making.
The increasing demand for Top B Schools with analytical skills has made Business Analytics a relatively new and popular specialization in the management domain. In MBA in Business Analytics, professionals are trained in data analysis and taught how to use the insights to drive company profit and revenues. Thanks to the Internet, social media and the growing proliferation of smart devices and IoT, jobs in this field of specialization are witnessing tremendous growth with long-term potential.
Universities and colleges are adding this course in the list of courses. Vistas commenced this program in 2016. We have delivered 3 batches successfully and now the 3rd batch passing out in 2020 with good placement. Vels Institute of science, technology and advanced studies were the pioneers to introduce the program with IBM collaboration.
VISTAS (Vels University) is the fastest developing Deemed to be university in south India.
We have been accredited with NAAC 'A' Grade , and NBA ,have good placement records across all programs. For MBA in Business Analytics, we have tied up with IBM for internship and project coordination, It is a specialized MBA and the learning on specialization starts in the first semester itself. The collaboration helps students learn the most important IBM softwares like IBM Watson, IBM Cognos, Hadoop,SAP and ERP. Lot of guest lectures and industry experts are invited periodically for knowledge transfer with practical hands-on experience
Apart from IBM subjects, other important subject include Data visualization, Data Mining and Digital Marketing . In Addition Web Analytics, Industry Analysis, Financial Analytics, HR Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Block Chain Technology and Application of Tableau, make students understand and interpret the data findings. The program helps students to get well versed with data working and analytics.
The School of management Studies at VISTAS also offers one of the Best MBA Colleges in India for the following specializations
- HR, Marketing, Production, Finance and Systems
- Logistics and Supply Chain management
- Logistics and Shipping management
The specializations in Logistics is done in collaboration with CII Institute of Logistics, an academic arm of the Confederation of Indian Industries (CII).
For more information logon to www.velsuniv.ac.in or call on 9380208010 or 98840 10104.