VTU Revaluation For BTech, BE, MBA, MCA, MTech begins, important dates, how to apply
VTU Revaluation For BTech, BE, MBA, MCA, MTech has begun. The students may submit the online application forms for revaluation of answer scripts of MBA, MCA, M.Tech. (CBCS and Non CBCS Schemes) examinations held during May/June/July 2017 and also for the for revaluation and photocopy of answer scripts of BE, BTech (CBCS and Non CBCS Schemes ) examination held during May, June and July 2017.
All the students are eligible to apply for Revaluation in any number of theory subjects.
VTU Revaluation For BTech, BE, MBA, MCA, MTech: Important Dates
- Starting date for online filing of applications: October 14
- Last date for online filing of applications without penalty: October 21
- Last date for online filing of applications with penalty of Rs. 500/: October 23
How to apply for VTU Revaluation For CBCS, Non-CBCS Exams:
- Go to iprexam.bir.vtu.ac.in for Bengaluru Region and to prexam.vtu.ac.in for Belagavi, Kalaburagi and Mysuru regions
- Choose Revaluation menu
- Use Departmental login Id and password to login
- The instructions for the submission of application are made available in the website. Kindly follow the same
- Fee for Revaluation is Rs. 400/- per subject and for Photocopy is Rs.300/- per subject and Application Fee of Rs.20/- per candidate
- The fee collected by the students towards revaluation and photocopy of answer scripts shall be submitted to the Finance Officer, VTU Belagavi through RTGS.