• search
For Quick Alerts
ALLOW NOTIFICATIONS  
For Daily Alerts

UP: 13-year-old boy burnt to death while preparing noodle

By PTI
|

Saharanpur, Oct 1: A 13-year-old boy was burnt to death after cooking gas leaked from a cylinder caught fire at his home in Rampur Kasba in this district, police said here on Sept 30.

The victim, Chhotu, was cooking noodle when the incident took place, Senior Superintendent of Police Jadgish Sharma said.

Fire

Hearing the victim's cry, neighbours rushed to his house and doused the flames.

Chhotu was alone at home when the incident took place, the SSP added.

PTI

For Daily Alerts
Get Instant News Updates
Enable
x
Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more