Union Budget: Full list of what is costlier, what is cheaper
New Delhi, Feb 01: Union Finance Minister, Nirmala Sitharaman today presented the Union Budget 2021-22 in the Lok Sabha.
The budget is special as it was presented in challenging circumstances amidst the pandemic. This was also the first paperless budget in the history of independent India.
Now here is the full list of what is cheaper and what is costlier after the Union Budget 2021:
What is cheaper:
- Nylon clothes
- Copper items
What is costlier:
- Electronic items
- Mobile Phones
- Solar Inverters: Budget 2021 raises duty to 20%.
- Solar Lanterns: Duty raised to 15%.
- Petrol, Diesel: Agriculture Infrastructure and Development Cess of Rs 2.5 per litre and Rs 4 per litre to be imposed respectively
- Auto parts
- Plastic builder Wares: Duty raised to 15 per cent.
- Cotton: Customs duty increased to 10%
- Raw and Yarn Silk: Customs duty increased to 15%.
- Gold & Silver
- Crude palm oil, soyabean & sunflower oil
- Apples, Peas, Kabuli Chana, Bengal Gram/Chick peas, Lentil