- 1 hr ago Coronavirus: Govt removes certain kind of gas masks, surgical blades from banned export list
- 1 hr ago Delhi violence: Sonia politicising, demand for Amit Shah's resignation laughable, says Javadekar
- 1 hr ago Explained: Why Kolkata Port Trust is leasing out land parcels as big as London Docklands
- Movies Golden Star Ganesh Starts Shooting For Suni’s Upcoming Romantic Drama Titled Sakath
- Technology NASA Recreates Apollo 13 Deroute In 4K Video
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Lifestyle Ash Wednesday 2020: Know The History And Significance Of This Day
- Sports Neil Wagner ready to deliver dose of 'chin music' for India in Christchurch
- Finance Sensex Ends Lower For Fourth Straight Day; Investors Lose Rs. 5 Trillion
- Automobiles Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin Models To Launch In India On 5 March: Details And Expected Prices
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Valentine's Day 2020: Top Jewellery Gift Ideas Which Will Make Your Loved One Feel Even More Special
Valentine's Day is just around the corner and we are already in search of that perfect gift option, which will make our loved one feel special. We know teddy bears and perfumes sound like ideal gift options but they are so cliché, right?
So, if you are looking forward to gifting unique gift to someone special, jewellery is the perfect idea. A love-inspired jewellery not only make your better half feel awesome but it can spruce up their look too and make them look even more stylish. And apart from that, a jewellery is a thoughtful and meticulous gift too. Also, we know women love jewellery but men love it too, the reason why we put jewellery suggestions for men. So, this 14 February, take out some time and buy a lovely jewellery piece for your loved one. Here are some suggestions we have for you.
A heart-inspired pendant can be such a wonderful choice particularly if the woman you love has a special thing for pendants. From intricate designs to simple ones, you can have diverse choices when it comes to pendants. For instance, you can opt for heart-shaped gold pendants or gold and diamond pendants and there are plenty of options available with jewellery brands like Kalyan Jewellers. So, depending on her taste in jewellery, you can select the most apt pendant.
Not everyone wants a bouquet of roses but some might be alright with the idea of having rose-inspired jewellery. The best part about rose-inspired jewellery is that it makes your loved one feel that you have done a lot of research, whereas you can simply buy it from Kalyan Jewellers. Rich red in hue, a rose jewel looks attractive and can make anyone look a class apart. So, this Valentine's Day, buy rose jewellery and especially some rose-inspired earrings.
If your loved one loves all-things minimal, a sleek bracelet is the ideal choice. A bracelet is actually a safe choice particularly if you don't know much about the jewellery preference of your loved one. Everyone loves bracelets and bracelet can go well with any outfit. Also, if you want to keep things light and don't want anything over-the-top lovey dovey, a bracelet is the perfect choice.
Jewellery For Him
Well, surprisingly, men love jewellery too and most of ladies feel, why would he want a jewellery piece? He might even quite like the idea of owning a jewelled piece too, which inspires love. A sturdy ring is a good choice for gifting, when it comes to buying jewellery for men. You can even buy a ring with the first letter of your and his name carved on it to make it more special. Also, a jewelled chain can be an awesome idea for him.
So, we hope you are jewellery-inspired this Valentine's Day.
Happy Valentine's Day!