- #ChildrensAs vaccinations for 12-14 age group begins, PM Modi calls drive ‘people powered’
- #Childrens12-14 age group vaccination drive to begin today
- #ChildrensIn just 2 weeks over 50% eligible children are jabbed
- #ChildrensIndia begins Covid vaccination for 15-18 year olds; over 12.3 lakh children registered on CoWin
- #ChildrensVaccination for 15-18 age group begins today amid Covid Surge
- #ChildrensCovid vaccination for children: CoWIn registration begins today for 15-18 age group; all you need to know
- Sports LSG vs RCB IPL Eliminator 2022: Live Streaming, Date, Time, Venue, Route to Playoffs, Key Battles
- Finance Given Over 66% SIP Returns In 3-Year, Outperformed Benchmark, This Small-Cap Fund Is Good For SIP
- Movies Veteran Producer Mohamed Riaz Dies At 74
- Automobiles Mercedes Vision AMG Concept Revealed - Affalterbach's Silent Future
- Education Goa Board HSSC Result 2022 Declared At gbshse.info, Download GBSHSE Class 12 Result Here
- Lifestyle Does Yoga Have Side Effects? What Pregnant Women And People With Ailments Should Know
- Technology Redmi Note 11T Pro To Feature Dimensity 8100, 144Hz Display; Launching On May 24
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
When we sit down for that family dinner this festive season, let us thank everyone who made that meal possible for us - the farmers who grew our food, the truckers who delivered it to the markets, the shopkeepers and vegetable sellers who brought it to our homes, the cooks who prepared it, and the helpers who serve it and will help us with the clean up later. So many people worked hard and made that feast possible for us. But do you know that many of those people may not have enough to afford even two square meals for their families?
Thousands of families, lakhs of children are surviving on halves surviving poverty, hunger, malnutrition and sickness every day. The pandemic has further pushed them into a state of despair and desperation.
This New Year, you can give them a reason to celebrate with you. All you need to do is help make sure that their plates are filled with nutritious food. With a contribution of just Rs 3000 a year you can ensure nutrition for a child for an entire year. Trust us, it will be the best three grand you ever spent!
Close this year by putting food on the plates and smiles on the faces of less privileged children and their families. Spread kindness, warmth and love and revel in the true spirit of the festivities.