• search
For Bengaluru Updates
Allow Notification  

Suspect in 2008 Bengaluru serial blast case arrested from Kerala

|

Bengaluru, Sep 21: A suspect in the 2008 Bengaluru serial blasts case was arrested from Kerala on Monday, a senior police officer said.

One person was killed and 20 others were wounded in the serial blasts at nine places in the city on July 25 that year. 'Important arrest in 2008 Bengaluru serial blast case.

Representational Image

Bengaluru City Anti-Terror Cell, with the assistance of central agencies, has detained one accused Shoab,' Bengaluru Joint Commissioner (Crime) Sandeep Patil said in a brief statement.

He said Shoab had been on the run since 2008, following which a Red Corner notice was issued against him.

Amid farmers protest in Bengaluru, Karnataka legislature session begins

'He was detained in Kerala today and is being brought to Bengaluru,' Patil added.

Two ATC officers have gone to Kerala to bring him to Bengaluru, he said.

    Farm bills: SAD team meets President Kovind, requests him not to sign farm bills | Oneindia News

    A few suspects were arrested, including a cleric who allegedly hatched the conspiracy and had links with some terror outfits operating outside India.

    For Daily Alerts
    Get Instant News Updates
    Enable
    x
    Notification Settings X
    Time Settings
    Done
    Clear Notification X
    Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
    Settings X
    X