- #JewellersKalyan Jewellers earmarks Rs. 10 crores to fight COVID-19
- #JewellersKalyan Jewellers offers mega Diwali discounts and giveaways
- #JewellersIMA scam main accused Mansoor Khan arrested upon return from Dubai
- #JewellersIMA Ponzi scam: ED attaches property worth Rs 197 crore, RCN against accused shortly
- #JewellersIMA Jewellery scam: More than 3,000 cases booked, govt orders SIT probe
- #JewellersGold price today: Festive demand boosts rates
- Technology Diwali With Mi Sale Top Ten Deals To Pick
- Movies Suhana Khan Shares A Stunning Picture With Her Brother Aryan And We Can't Take Our Eyes Off Them
- Sports Manchester United vs Chelsea: Are the Red Devils a better side with Juan Mata in their starting line-up?
- Automobiles Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- Finance Govt Orders Military Shops To Stop Buying Imported Products: Report
- Lifestyle Naach Meri Rani: Nora Fatehi Looks Effortlessly Cool In An All White Outfit Worth INR 1.16 Lakh
- Education Karnataka To Reopen Engineering And Degree Colleges On November 17
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Reliance Jewels Shows Gratitude To Their Customers With Their Anniversary Collection, Aabhar
Gratitude goes a long way and particularly when the country is hit by pandemic. With a number of industries affected, Reliance Jewels has received love and support from their valuable customers. Reliance Jewels is thankful to their customers, who have been associated with the brand all these years and especially during difficult times. To extend the gratitude to the customers and to celebrate their anniversary in the Indian market, the brand has come up with a jewellery collection, "Aabhar". A Hindi word, Aabhar means gratitude and this collection of Reliance Jewels symbolises how indebted they are to their customers.
Symbolic is the name of the collection and equally symbolic is the inspiration behind this collection. The collection is inspired by lanterns and lanterns are associated with a ray of hope and positive new beginnings. So, amid pandemic, other than extending their thankfulness, the brand's collection also beckons its customers to stay hopeful. The collection features 54 unique handcrafted gold and diamond earrings designs. The collection includes an eclectic mix of danglers, fringes, top and drops, chandeliers, jhumkis, studs, needles, and chandbalis - all of which are a type of earrings. The weight would range from light to heavy, so would be from 3 grams to 15 grams.
Apart from introducing a new collection of earrings, Reliance Jewels also announced a special anniversary offer from 1st to 31st August, which includes 30 % off on making of gold jewellery and up to 30 % off on diamond jewellery.
Speaking about a little backdrop and thought-process behind this collection, Aabhar revolves around the theme of #WeOweYou. With Aabhar and the campaign conceptualised by Scarecrow M&C Saatchi #WeOweYou, Reliance Jewels aims at continuing the tradition of celebrating brand's anniversary of celebrating their customers for putting faith in the brand and moreover inspiring the brand to craft extraordinary jewellery. Reliance Jewels is highly appreciative of the customers trust in their brand, which is why through #WeOweYou campaign the brand will also express their gratitude to their customers. A multimedia campaign, #WeOweYou will have a heart-warming 4-minute film, which is inspired by moments and experiences the brand shares with its valued customers.
Commenting about the collection and #WeOweYou, Sunil Nayak, CEO of Reliance Jewels said, "With the expression of WEOWEYOU, this intricate collection is designed keeping in mind the preferences of the modern Indian women. Through this collection we want to thank our customers for the support they have given in all these years. We aim to instill hope & positivity through launch of Aabhar collection inspired by lanterns. We hope our customers will love experiencing this beautiful collection as much as we like bringing the most unique jewellery designs to them."
On the occasion of anniversary, they have taken this opportunity to express our heartfelt gratitude to all of our Front line warriors- Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, Essential Workers, Police Officials, Firefighters, Air Force, Delivery people, etc by releasing a lantern of hope in the virtual sky. #WeOweYou for their contribution & risking their life for the sake of ours.
To pay your tribute, visit https://reliancejewels.com/weoweyou/, release a lantern of hope and in return they will spread hope by providing help and care to those struggling in these challenging times.
Also, because of the revised safety norms because of COVID-19 pandemic, Reliance Jewels strictly adheres to the exhaustive safety policy right from the entry of a customer to his exit from the showroom. Reliance Jewels has realigned its showroom operating standards in order to adjust to the 'new normal'. The workforce has been specially trained to maintain the social distancing and practice safety norms and guidelines, so that customers can have a comfortable experience while selecting jewellery.