- #CustomersNo OTP sharing needed to defer EMIs: Do not fall for this cyber fraud
- #CustomersHDFC loan moratorium explained
- #CustomersFalse: Banks and its branches will not be closed during the lock down
- #CustomersBanks safe, no need for panic withdrawal: RBI Governor
- #CustomersVodafone Idea to drop brand 'Idea' from postpaid services
- #CustomersGhost town Wuhan: Luxury hotel feels haunted by 2019-nCoV outbreak
- 7 hrs ago India conveys serious concern to Saudi Arabia on G20 banknote depicting J&K as separate entity
- 7 hrs ago Pak minister Fawad Chaudhry makes U-turn, gives explanation after admitting role in Pulwama attack
- 9 hrs ago J&K: Terrorists kill three BJP workers in Kulgam; Resistance Front claims responsibility
- Technology Paytm Mall Diwali Festival Sale 2020: Special Discount Offers On Laptops
- Sports IPL 2020: Last 12 balls you don’t have to think too much, just see the ball and hit well: Jadeja
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 29: Eijaz Khan Becomes The New Captain, Kavita Kaushik Loses Her Cool
- Lifestyle Evidence-Based Health Benefits Of Donkey Milk: Uses and Downsides
- Finance How to Open SBI Demat Account?
- Automobiles Toyota Launches First Regional Stockyard in India: Delivery Times To Reduce
- Education DTE Karnataka Diploma Result 2020: How To Check BTELINX Karnataka Diploma Results 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places To visit In Odisha In November
In a first of its kind initiative, those looking to buy homes can now take a virtual tour, see real time available inventory, select and book their preferred apartment online. The Provident Housing's industry first - the "Home Booking Engine" - empowers customers to do all these.
The Provident Housing would be organising a Freedom Online Home Fest (FOHF) Campaign from 15-18 August, 2019. During this period, customers will be able to take a virtual tour, see real time available inventory, select and book their preferred apartment online with the help of the "Home Booking Engine". Provident Housing would offer great savings of up to Rs. 12.5 lakhs, on all their projects (except Equinox & Capella) during the fest period. The offer prices will be revealed on 15th August.
The campaign went live on August 2 2019 and the coupon purchase too opened on the same day. If you have not yet purchased the coupons then nothing to worry, as there is still time. Hurry get your coupon as the same closes on August 14.
On Independence Day, August 15, the online bookings would open and it would close on August 18. August 18 2019 also happens to the last day of the deal price.
The last day to avail the offer price and also complete booking formalities is August 31 2019. This is applicable for customers who have done their online booking. Do make sure to use your coupons by August 31 as the unitised ones would close.
Looking to buy your Dream House, check out this amazing offer by Provident:
From 2 - 14 August, customers will be encouraged to buy a "Freedom Coupon" from Provident Housing's website for Rs. 730 (fully refundable subject to T&C) which will give them an additional saving of Rs. 73,000 on the offer price.
The maximum deal price linked savings is Rs Rs. 12,50,000 and the maximum savings during Freedom Online Home Fest is Rs Rs. 13,20,000. The price of our homes start from Rs 21,40,000.
Any customer can avail these offer prices on any Provident home of their choice by going to our website www.providenthousing.com/freedomonlinehomefest and paying a booking amount of Rs. 1 lakh and the available configurations are Pods, Condos, 1,2,3 BHKs.
The booking amount is fully refundable subject to terms & conditions. At anytime before, during or after the fest period, the customer can physically visit the property. Customers can also request for a change of the booked apartment subject to availability.