- #HyderabadHyderabad set to emerge as global hub for COVID-19 vaccine in 2021
- #HyderabadHyderabad man shot at in US
- #HyderabadHyderabad: Foreign currency recovered from passenger
- #HyderabadHow Sanjay drove the ‘Bandi’ for BJP in the GHMC polls
- #HyderabadHyderabad poll result 'historic', shows rejection of dynastic, appeasement politics: JP Nadda
- #HyderabadHyderabad GHMC Election Results 2020: 'Moral victory, party only alternative to TRS in Telangana', says BJP
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui On His Favourite On-Screen Character: My Likes And Dislikes Are Different
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC: Odisha fightback to script exciting draw against Hyderabad
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Automobiles MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Bengaluru, Jan 13: If it's a food festival by MTR, one of the most iconic Indian food companies, you know it's going to be a hit!
Bengaluru-based MTR Foods is hosting an amazing three-day Telugu food festival where you could try the delicacies at their fest, 'Telugu Ruchulu', which is being organised at Banjara Function Hall, Hyderabad from Jan 17-19.
MTR Foods has strengthened its presence in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh with the launch of Telugu Food Festival which will give you a complete sensory experience that celebrates six cuisines from both the states.
You're already dreaming about this, aren't you?
While we do a quick run-through of the menu that has different dishes on each day, here's a breakup.
You can try out the authentic textures and flavours of the Kurnool cuisine. In addition to the divine food, you can also try Uggani, a Pachi Pachadi with Byalla Pulusu, and lots more!
Who is it for?
It is for anyone who likes to eat. So, just everyone! If you are a full-fledged foodie and willing to go. Then book your tickets by clicking BookNow
It's also a fantastic way to explore the state's rich heritage in the culinary department.
You can also find details on the Facebook page as well.
The curated menus highlight the best food from across the state, and that includes 7 vastly different regions to create this gastronomical delight. Check out the regions covered here:
- Counter 1 - Telangana
- Counter 2 - Uttara Andhra
- Counter 3 - Godavari
- Counter 4 - Central coastal Andhra(Krishna Districts)
- Counter 5 - Dakshina Andhra
- Counter 6 - Rayalaseema
- Counter 7 -Dessert
Tentative dates: Jan 17,18,19
Venue: Banjara Function hall