- #HyderabadEntire South will be safronised beginning Hyderabad: Tejasvi Surya
- #HyderabadGHMC polls: TRS promises free drinking water in Hyderabad
- #HyderabadTwo IT inspectors arrested by CBI in Hyderabad
- #HyderabadHyderabad records 2nd lowest temperature for November in a decade
- #HyderabadTS EDCET 2020 Result declared: Here is how you check
- #HyderabadOnions to cost Rs 35 per kilo in Hyderabad
- Sports Sania Mirza pens an open letter to mothers, says "pregnancy and having a baby made me a better person"
- Technology Snapchat Introduces TikTok-Like Feature Spotlight
- Movies Flash Back: Regina Cassandra To Feature In Gorilla Director Don Sandy’s Next
- Finance 6 Ways To Reduce Credit Card Dues Burden At A Cheaper Rate
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Classic 350 Introduced In Two New Colour Schemes: Prices Start At Rs 1.83 Lakh
- Education PM Modi To Attend Centennial Foundation Day Celebration of Lucknow University
- Lifestyle Gold Awards 2020: Hina Khan Looks Red Carpet-Ready In Her Black And White Gown; Guess The Price!
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Bengaluru, Jan 13: If it's a food festival by MTR, one of the most iconic Indian food companies, you know it's going to be a hit!
Bengaluru-based MTR Foods is hosting an amazing three-day Telugu food festival where you could try the delicacies at their fest, 'Telugu Ruchulu', which is being organised at Banjara Function Hall, Hyderabad from Jan 17-19.
MTR Foods has strengthened its presence in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh with the launch of Telugu Food Festival which will give you a complete sensory experience that celebrates six cuisines from both the states.
You're already dreaming about this, aren't you?
While we do a quick run-through of the menu that has different dishes on each day, here's a breakup.
You can try out the authentic textures and flavours of the Kurnool cuisine. In addition to the divine food, you can also try Uggani, a Pachi Pachadi with Byalla Pulusu, and lots more!
Who is it for?
It is for anyone who likes to eat. So, just everyone! If you are a full-fledged foodie and willing to go. Then book your tickets by clicking BookNow
It's also a fantastic way to explore the state's rich heritage in the culinary department.
You can also find details on the Facebook page as well.
The curated menus highlight the best food from across the state, and that includes 7 vastly different regions to create this gastronomical delight. Check out the regions covered here:
- Counter 1 - Telangana
- Counter 2 - Uttara Andhra
- Counter 3 - Godavari
- Counter 4 - Central coastal Andhra(Krishna Districts)
- Counter 5 - Dakshina Andhra
- Counter 6 - Rayalaseema
- Counter 7 -Dessert
Tentative dates: Jan 17,18,19
Venue: Banjara Function hall