- #HyderabadTS EDCET 2020 Result declared: Here is how you check
- #HyderabadOnions to cost Rs 35 per kilo in Hyderabad
- #HyderabadTelangana CM announces Rs 10,000 as relief to each flood-affected household in Hyderabad
- #HyderabadHyderabad international human trafficking racket: Girls lured with jobs, forced into prostitution
- #HyderabadHeavy rain lashes Hyderabad again, days after deadly downpour
- #HyderabadTelangana rain leaves 34 dead; CM calls review meet
- Sports IPL 2020: CSK vs KKR, Match 49: Chahar, Jadeja, Rana and Tripathi chase these milestones
- Technology Instagram To Let Users Livestream Up To 4 Hours; New Archive Option For Live Videos
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Archana Chandhoke Considers Balaji Murugadoss As A Son
- Automobiles Tata Gravitas Interiors Revealed While Testing Again Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Lifestyle Naach Meri Rani: Nora Fatehi Looks Like A Pretty Doll In Her Floral Printed Yellow Ball Gown
- Finance Auto Sector Optimistic On Festive Season Sales
- Travel 10 Best Places To visit In Odisha In November
- Education TN 11th Supplementary Result 2020: Check TN HSE +1 Plus One Result 2020
Bengaluru, Jan 13: If it's a food festival by MTR, one of the most iconic Indian food companies, you know it's going to be a hit!
Bengaluru-based MTR Foods is hosting an amazing three-day Telugu food festival where you could try the delicacies at their fest, 'Telugu Ruchulu', which is being organised at Banjara Function Hall, Hyderabad from Jan 17-19.
MTR Foods has strengthened its presence in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh with the launch of Telugu Food Festival which will give you a complete sensory experience that celebrates six cuisines from both the states.
You're already dreaming about this, aren't you?
While we do a quick run-through of the menu that has different dishes on each day, here's a breakup.
You can try out the authentic textures and flavours of the Kurnool cuisine. In addition to the divine food, you can also try Uggani, a Pachi Pachadi with Byalla Pulusu, and lots more!
Who is it for?
It is for anyone who likes to eat. So, just everyone! If you are a full-fledged foodie and willing to go. Then book your tickets by clicking BookNow
It's also a fantastic way to explore the state's rich heritage in the culinary department.
You can also find details on the Facebook page as well.
The curated menus highlight the best food from across the state, and that includes 7 vastly different regions to create this gastronomical delight. Check out the regions covered here:
- Counter 1 - Telangana
- Counter 2 - Uttara Andhra
- Counter 3 - Godavari
- Counter 4 - Central coastal Andhra(Krishna Districts)
- Counter 5 - Dakshina Andhra
- Counter 6 - Rayalaseema
- Counter 7 -Dessert
Tentative dates: Jan 17,18,19
Venue: Banjara Function hall