- 1 hr ago Prepare a graded plan to slowly open depts where COVID-19 hotspots aren't existing: PM to ministers
- 1 hr ago 25,000 Tablighi workers, their contacts quarantined, India orders 5 lakh testing kits
- 1 hr ago Coronavirus: Assam considering regulating entry of people into state after lockdown ends
- Technology Airtel Offering 15GB Data At Rs. 100; Join Hands With Bharti AXA To Help Customers
- Sports Badminton World Federation suspends all its tournaments till July due to coronavirus outbreak
- Lifestyle This Instagram Hack For Getting Overnight Heatless Curls Using Scarf Is The Best
- Movies EXCLUSIVE Interview! Bekaaboo’s Priya Banerjee Wants To Work With Sanjay Leela Bhansali!
- Finance Covid19 Impact: Life Insurance Policyholders Get Additional 30Days Time For Renewal Payment
- Automobiles 2020 Bajaj Dominar 400 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.91 Lakh
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Now, go on a gastronomic tour at MTR Telugu Food Festival
Bengaluru, Jan 13: If it's a food festival by MTR, one of the most iconic Indian food companies, you know it's going to be a hit!
Bengaluru-based MTR Foods is hosting an amazing three-day Telugu food festival where you could try the delicacies at their fest, 'Telugu Ruchulu', which is being organised at Banjara Function Hall, Hyderabad from Jan 17-19.
MTR Foods has strengthened its presence in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh with the launch of Telugu Food Festival which will give you a complete sensory experience that celebrates six cuisines from both the states.
You're already dreaming about this, aren't you?
While we do a quick run-through of the menu that has different dishes on each day, here's a breakup.
You can try out the authentic textures and flavours of the Kurnool cuisine. In addition to the divine food, you can also try Uggani, a Pachi Pachadi with Byalla Pulusu, and lots more!
Who is it for?
It is for anyone who likes to eat. So, just everyone! If you are a full-fledged foodie and willing to go. Then book your tickets by clicking BookNow
It's also a fantastic way to explore the state's rich heritage in the culinary department.
You can also find details on the Facebook page as well.
The curated menus highlight the best food from across the state, and that includes 7 vastly different regions to create this gastronomical delight. Check out the regions covered here:
- Counter 1 - Telangana
- Counter 2 - Uttara Andhra
- Counter 3 - Godavari
- Counter 4 - Central coastal Andhra(Krishna Districts)
- Counter 5 - Dakshina Andhra
- Counter 6 - Rayalaseema
- Counter 7 -Dessert
Tentative dates: Jan 17,18,19
Venue: Banjara Function hall