- #HyderabadHyderabad boy with rare disorder get world's costliest drug as parents raise ₹16 crore
- #HyderabadCovaxin maker Bharat Biotech gets Central forces cover in Hyderabad
- #Hyderabad'Democratic spirit being muzzled': Former Telangana Minister resigns from TRS
- #HyderabadHyderabad residents marvel as rainbow-coloured halo seen around the sun
- #HyderabadTelangana Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) application: Uncertainty looms over dates
- #HyderabadSecond batch of Russian vaccine Sputnik V arrives in Hyderabad
- Technology Week 25, 2021 Launch Roundup: Galaxy Tab A7 Lite, realme GT 5G, OnePlus Nord N200 5G, And More
- Sports WTC Final: India vs New Zealand: Would have been great if we had a go at Taylor this evening: Gill
- Movies Rajinikanth Flies To The US For Medical Check Up; Pictures Go Viral
- Finance Bitcoin And Other Altcoins Tumble Again Over Weekend: Here's The Reason
- Automobiles Emissions & PUC Tests Become Centralised — Your Vehicle Can Now Get A Rejection Slip For Pollution
- Lifestyle International Day Of Yoga 2021: 15 Easy Yoga Poses For Children
- Education International Yoga Day 2021: Try These 5 Yoga Exercises To Improve Posture While Working From Home
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Bengaluru, Jan 13: If it's a food festival by MTR, one of the most iconic Indian food companies, you know it's going to be a hit!
Bengaluru-based MTR Foods is hosting an amazing three-day Telugu food festival where you could try the delicacies at their fest, 'Telugu Ruchulu', which is being organised at Banjara Function Hall, Hyderabad from Jan 17-19.
MTR Foods has strengthened its presence in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh with the launch of Telugu Food Festival which will give you a complete sensory experience that celebrates six cuisines from both the states.
You're already dreaming about this, aren't you?
While we do a quick run-through of the menu that has different dishes on each day, here's a breakup.
You can try out the authentic textures and flavours of the Kurnool cuisine. In addition to the divine food, you can also try Uggani, a Pachi Pachadi with Byalla Pulusu, and lots more!
Who is it for?
It is for anyone who likes to eat. So, just everyone! If you are a full-fledged foodie and willing to go. Then book your tickets by clicking BookNow
It's also a fantastic way to explore the state's rich heritage in the culinary department.
You can also find details on the Facebook page as well.
The curated menus highlight the best food from across the state, and that includes 7 vastly different regions to create this gastronomical delight. Check out the regions covered here:
- Counter 1 - Telangana
- Counter 2 - Uttara Andhra
- Counter 3 - Godavari
- Counter 4 - Central coastal Andhra(Krishna Districts)
- Counter 5 - Dakshina Andhra
- Counter 6 - Rayalaseema
- Counter 7 -Dessert
Tentative dates: Jan 17,18,19
Venue: Banjara Function hall