- #HyderabadHyderabad boy with rare disorder get world's costliest drug as parents raise ₹16 crore
- #HyderabadCovaxin maker Bharat Biotech gets Central forces cover in Hyderabad
- #Hyderabad'Democratic spirit being muzzled': Former Telangana Minister resigns from TRS
- #HyderabadHyderabad residents marvel as rainbow-coloured halo seen around the sun
- #HyderabadTelangana Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) application: Uncertainty looms over dates
- #HyderabadSecond batch of Russian vaccine Sputnik V arrives in Hyderabad
- 1 hr ago Sonia Gandhi took both doses of COVID vaccine, Rahul's jab delayed due to positive result: Congress
- 2 hrs ago Finance Minister calls for written representations on glitches with new Income Tax portal
- 3 hrs ago Uttar Pradesh Police books Twitter, Congress and others for provoking 'communal unrest'
- Finance Fed Holds Interest Rates, Sees Faster Time Frame For Rate Hikes
- Automobiles 2021 Range Rover Velar Launched In India At Rs 79.87 Lakh
- Sports Turkey 0-2 Wales: Bale misses penalty but sets up both goals in Group A thriller of Euro 2020
- Movies Netrikann Release Date Is Here; The Nayanthara Starrer Is Already A Blockbuster!
- Technology Asus ZenBook Pro Duo 15 OLED Now Available In India: Price Starts At Rs. 2,39,990
- Lifestyle Celebrating Pride: Monica Dogra From ALTBalaji's The Married Woman Gives Styling Tips To Ace This Month!
- Travel Madhya Pradesh Tourism Collaborates With The Vidya Balan-Starrer Amazon Original Film ‘Sherni’
- Education Study Abroad 2021: Check Out The Countries Reopening For International Students
Bengaluru, Jan 13: If it's a food festival by MTR, one of the most iconic Indian food companies, you know it's going to be a hit!
Bengaluru-based MTR Foods is hosting an amazing three-day Telugu food festival where you could try the delicacies at their fest, 'Telugu Ruchulu', which is being organised at Banjara Function Hall, Hyderabad from Jan 17-19.
MTR Foods has strengthened its presence in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh with the launch of Telugu Food Festival which will give you a complete sensory experience that celebrates six cuisines from both the states.
You're already dreaming about this, aren't you?
While we do a quick run-through of the menu that has different dishes on each day, here's a breakup.
You can try out the authentic textures and flavours of the Kurnool cuisine. In addition to the divine food, you can also try Uggani, a Pachi Pachadi with Byalla Pulusu, and lots more!
Who is it for?
It is for anyone who likes to eat. So, just everyone! If you are a full-fledged foodie and willing to go. Then book your tickets by clicking BookNow
It's also a fantastic way to explore the state's rich heritage in the culinary department.
You can also find details on the Facebook page as well.
The curated menus highlight the best food from across the state, and that includes 7 vastly different regions to create this gastronomical delight. Check out the regions covered here:
- Counter 1 - Telangana
- Counter 2 - Uttara Andhra
- Counter 3 - Godavari
- Counter 4 - Central coastal Andhra(Krishna Districts)
- Counter 5 - Dakshina Andhra
- Counter 6 - Rayalaseema
- Counter 7 -Dessert
Tentative dates: Jan 17,18,19
Venue: Banjara Function hall