- #HyderabadTS Inter Hall ticket 2021 released: Steps to download
- #HyderabadIT department detects Rs 700 crore tax evasion after raids on Hyderabad-based realty developers
- #HyderabadGHMC Mayor Election: G Vijayalakshmi becomes new Mayor, Latha Sobhan Reddy as Deputy Mayor
- #HyderabadIn a first Hyderabad Metro creates special Green Corridor to transport heart for transplant
- #HyderabadHyderabad: Police arrest serial killer
- #HyderabadAP EAMCET 2020 Phase 2 seat allotment date and time details
- Sports Andy Murray to make unexpected return in Rome doubles
- Automobiles Next-Generation Suzuki Swift Rendered: Will Debut In 2022
- Movies Sonu Sood Has This Reaction To Rakhi Sawant Wishing To See Him As The Prime Minister Of India
- Technology Honor Play5 To Support 66W Fast Charging; Other Features To Check Out
- Lifestyle COVID-19: Govt Issues '9 General Measures' To Boost COVID Immunity; Includes Dark Chocolate, Eggs, Oats Etc.
- Finance Best Top Aggressive Hybrid Funds Ranked By CRISIL With 1 Year Returns Upto 50%
- Education Career As Petroleum Engineer: Check Courses And Job Opportunities
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Bengaluru, Jan 13: If it's a food festival by MTR, one of the most iconic Indian food companies, you know it's going to be a hit!
Bengaluru-based MTR Foods is hosting an amazing three-day Telugu food festival where you could try the delicacies at their fest, 'Telugu Ruchulu', which is being organised at Banjara Function Hall, Hyderabad from Jan 17-19.
MTR Foods has strengthened its presence in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh with the launch of Telugu Food Festival which will give you a complete sensory experience that celebrates six cuisines from both the states.
You're already dreaming about this, aren't you?
While we do a quick run-through of the menu that has different dishes on each day, here's a breakup.
You can try out the authentic textures and flavours of the Kurnool cuisine. In addition to the divine food, you can also try Uggani, a Pachi Pachadi with Byalla Pulusu, and lots more!
Who is it for?
It is for anyone who likes to eat. So, just everyone! If you are a full-fledged foodie and willing to go. Then book your tickets by clicking BookNow
It's also a fantastic way to explore the state's rich heritage in the culinary department.
You can also find details on the Facebook page as well.
The curated menus highlight the best food from across the state, and that includes 7 vastly different regions to create this gastronomical delight. Check out the regions covered here:
- Counter 1 - Telangana
- Counter 2 - Uttara Andhra
- Counter 3 - Godavari
- Counter 4 - Central coastal Andhra(Krishna Districts)
- Counter 5 - Dakshina Andhra
- Counter 6 - Rayalaseema
- Counter 7 -Dessert
Tentative dates: Jan 17,18,19
Venue: Banjara Function hall