- #HyderabadDirect link to download TS EAMCEAT Hall Ticket 2021
- #HyderabadFilm critic Kathi Mahesh, who met with an accident, no more
- #HyderabadTS EAMCET 2021 correction window closes today: How to make changes
- #HyderabadWATCH: Speeding Audi hits autorickshaw in Hyderabad, 1 killed
- #HyderabadOnline classes for Class 1 to PG from July 1: Telangana govt
- #HyderabadTS Inter Results 2021: TSBIE 2nd year result soon
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Sydney McLaughlin in a class of her own
- Movies When Aamir Khan Visited Hrithik Roshan's House To Convince Him To Sign Rang De Basanti!
- Finance 3 Stocks To Buy With Strong Potential Upside Over 17% Suggests ICICI Direct
- Technology Amazon Tecno Pova 2 Quiz Answers: Win Rs. 1,000
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Skoda Registers Over 3,000 Units Last Month
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Lifestyle Zareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
Bengaluru, Jan 13: If it's a food festival by MTR, one of the most iconic Indian food companies, you know it's going to be a hit!
Bengaluru-based MTR Foods is hosting an amazing three-day Telugu food festival where you could try the delicacies at their fest, 'Telugu Ruchulu', which is being organised at Banjara Function Hall, Hyderabad from Jan 17-19.
MTR Foods has strengthened its presence in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh with the launch of Telugu Food Festival which will give you a complete sensory experience that celebrates six cuisines from both the states.
You're already dreaming about this, aren't you?
While we do a quick run-through of the menu that has different dishes on each day, here's a breakup.
You can try out the authentic textures and flavours of the Kurnool cuisine. In addition to the divine food, you can also try Uggani, a Pachi Pachadi with Byalla Pulusu, and lots more!
Who is it for?
It is for anyone who likes to eat. So, just everyone! If you are a full-fledged foodie and willing to go. Then book your tickets by clicking BookNow
It's also a fantastic way to explore the state's rich heritage in the culinary department.
You can also find details on the Facebook page as well.
The curated menus highlight the best food from across the state, and that includes 7 vastly different regions to create this gastronomical delight. Check out the regions covered here:
- Counter 1 - Telangana
- Counter 2 - Uttara Andhra
- Counter 3 - Godavari
- Counter 4 - Central coastal Andhra(Krishna Districts)
- Counter 5 - Dakshina Andhra
- Counter 6 - Rayalaseema
- Counter 7 -Dessert
Tentative dates: Jan 17,18,19
Venue: Banjara Function hall