- #PaintNippon Paint sets up ATOM FIBRA, a revolutionary multipurpose emulsion
- #PaintNippon Paint launches BREEZE STAR interior emulsion
- #PaintNippon Paint enters health and wellness segment with 'MEDIFRESH'
- #PaintNippon Paint launches MATEX EZ Wash, a new age emulsion offering best Washability
- #PaintWe have the right to breathe cleaner air then let’s do this one thing!
- #PaintShiv Sena: Sudheendra Kulkarni's face smeared with black paint over Pak minister's book launch
- Sports With dressing room drifting away, Kohli quits T20 captaincy but it might not safeguard 50-over leadership
- Automobiles Rs 26,058 Crore PIL Scheme Approved By Government Of India; Government Expects 7.5 Lakh Job Opportunities & Rs
- Movies Abhay Deol: I Do Not Feel The Lack Of Recognition; It Is The Lack Of Investing In PR Machinery
- Finance Air Traffic Increases 34% MoM In August
- Technology Realme Pad Review: Best Tablet In The Sub-20K Price-Point?
- Travel Awesome Beaches In India To Visit This Winter
- Lifestyle Don’t Throw Away The Peel Of These Fruits And Vegetables, They Have Benefits And Other Uses Too
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
Bengaluru, November 9th 2020: Nippon Paint (India) Private Limited (Decorative Division) Asia Pacific's leading paint manufacturer today launched ATOM FIBRA, a 2-in-1 multi-purpose emulsion specially designed for both interior & exterior walls offering the best protection at affordable price. The innovative paint was launched today by Mr. Padasalgi Vinay Jayateerthi - GM (Sales) Karnataka, Decorative Paint, Nippon Paint (India). They were also joined by actress Sreeleela Das who attended the event which was held at Vivanta by Taj, Bengaluru and unveiled the new product.
The ATOM FIBRA is a breakthrough emulsion that is reinforced with micro fibers giving enhanced mechanical strength to the paint. Its disruptive technology is ideal for both interior as well as exterior wall surfaces. The paint comes with a 4-year performance warranty* and is formulated with reinforced microfibers that provides superior strength.
The paint further comes with Anti-Carbonation technology, excellent coverage feature and better washability thereby giving a smooth finish to the walls.
Emphasizing the need for such a breakthrough product in the market, Mr. Mahesh S. Anand, President (Decorative Paint), Nippon Paint India commented, "Nippon Paint is synonymous in industry for introducing revolutionary the paint products and innovative services. ATOM FIBRA was conceptualized keeping in mind the demands of the modern customer looking for a multi-purpose emulsion that is efficient for both interiors as well as exteriors. We wish to offer our customers a paint that gives excellent protection and durability, while being affordable at the same time. The ATOM FIBRA has been backed by years of market research and market learnings. We are optimistic that the new paint will find a lot of takers in the market owing to its affordability and functionality."
Amidst a gradually recovering market, Nippon Paint's ATOM FIBRA, will be commercially available in the market through Nippon Paint's select dealer partners.
About Nippon Paint:
Nippon Paint, founded in Japan has over 140 years of experience and is the number one paint manufacturer in Asia Pacific, and among the leading paint manufacturers of the world. Nippon Paint produces high-quality paints and coats for decorative, industrial and automotive sectors. Over the years, Nippon Paint has perfected its products by means of breakthrough paint technology, with an emphasis on innovation and eco-friendliness.
Nippon Paint's mission is to create advanced products that boost quality of life while protecting the environment. Through innovative technology, Nippon Paint benefits its customers and society. The company and its subsidiaries has presence in 31 countries which includes Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, China, India, Pakistan, United Kingdom, Germany, Greece and Russia.