- #OnlineHVPNL Recruitment 2020: Apply online for 168 Assistant Engineer posts
- #OnlineOnline IRCTC train ticket booking to be closed for 5 hours on September 29
- #OnlineIndependence Day 2020: Education Ministry, MyGov to organise an essay competition for students
- #OnlineAadhaar will be accepted as birth proof from online subscribers: EPFO
- #OnlineKEAM 2020 online registration details
- #OnlineViolated traffic rule? Find out how to pay fine/challan online
- Technology Flipkart Infinix Days Sale: Discount Offers On Infinix Smart 4 Plus, Infinix Hot 10, Infinix Note 10 And More
- Movies Sherni Movie Review: Vidya Balan Dodges A Few Misfires & Rules The Kingdom With Her Adroit Performance
- Sports Denmark 1-2 Belgium: De Bruyne drags Red Devils into Euro 2020 knockout stages
- Finance Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Friday, June 18
- Automobiles BMW 5 Series Facelift To Be Launched In India On 24 June With New Features & Updated Design
- Education Indian IT Companies To Cut 3 Million Jobs By 2022 : Report
- Lifestyle Shiv Rudrashtakam Stotram Lyrics In English And Sanskrit
- Travel 10 Best Wildlife Sanctuaries To Visit In India In Monsoon
The coronavirus outbreak has confined most of the world inside their homes, with schools, colleges, and offices shut in order to avoid the spread of COVID-19. As your Kid stays home in this extended period of isolation, MyAbhyas, online training solutions is a great resource to keep them educated. It makes your children's learning process wholesome and holistic.
Launched in 2020, MyAbhyas offers highly personalised and effective learning programs for classes 1 - 12 (K-12). This app is like a one-stop solution for CBSE, KSEEB students. Whether it comes to homework help, doubt clearing session, textbook solutions, video lessons, sample papers, mock test, easy revision notes for class 6-12, previous year board papers as well.
This online learning platform is very interactive for both the students and tutor, as they are able to see, hear, write and interact in real-time. The app features quiz, quick tests and a facility to clarify doubts.
The app provides students a learning platform where they can learn, engage and be excited about charting their own path to discover the world. The platform brings together the best teachers, technology, content, media for creating a seamless, world class learning experience.
With NEP 2020 laying the foundation for a New India, preparing students for the future with the knowledge that will be needed for the 21st Century, online learning app like MyAbhyas is a boon to your kid.
Discover, share, and implement effective technology- enhanced learning practices that promote active, collaborative, and authentic learning.
Create an immersive learning environment for students to develop foundational skills and knowledge for the 21st century workplace.
Provide teachers with educational technology, professional development and classroom facilitation.
- Is to take education to the remotest part of India.
- Provide the best educational experience to every student.
- Keep the costs affordable to everyone.
Structured courses offered by MyAbhyas give out a well planned flow of content to help make it easier for the user to interact with. It reduces the complexity of concepts by breaking it down into simpler sections, also known as divide and conquer.
Live tests and quizzes
Live tests and quizzes add missing spark! It helps stimulate a healthy competitive side of your kid which he carries on for a lifetime.
Network with the group
Eliminating parents biggest fear, the online learning platform provides plenty of learning and networking opportunities.
About the directors:
Sunil Kumar V: Background of 2 decades in learning & Development, has extensive experience on the latest Content development technologies. He has worked with Microsoft and Canadian Aviation. A serial entrepreneur in Learning and Development and software development.
Sunil strongly believes that more technology will be blended into teaching and learning, Online courseware will be a part of everyday life going on. As per the NEP, a big plunge into getting every student Job ready by the end of their minimum education is exceptionally good news. Knowledge sharing will play an important role in this Online learning era.
Sharada M Krishnamurthy: Background of 2.5 decades in Media and has worked extensively as a German Trainer. Worked with Mercedes, Bosch and Doordarshan.
Sharada believes that technology lets learners move at their own pace through recorded live lectures. It motivates students to learn without embarrassment or peer pressure. In places where offline education is not good, Online education can bridge the quality divide. This way we can get education to the remotest part of India.
You can contact them:
1800 572 4455