- #Medical27% reservation for OBCs, 10% for EWS students in med colleges under All India quota
- #MedicalExplained: What is 70:30 quota in Maharashtra's medical admissions, why was it removed?
- #MedicalAllow smooth movement of medical professionals, MHA tells states
- #MedicalNo shortage of medical supplies to fight COVID-19 says Govt
- #MedicalMedical negligence: Boy goes for nasal surgery, doc performs hernia operation
- #MedicalAsthma, hay fever risks can be predicted by studying pollen, says a research
- Sports India vs England: For us it is just pursuit of excellence: Virat Kohli
- Movies Anushka Sharma Teases Virat Kohli After Cricketer Demands Photo Credit For Her Latest Pictures
- Finance Buy This Banking Stock For A 40% Upside Target, Says Emkay Global
- Education Tokyo Olympics: Meet Rani Rampal, Who Led Indian Hockey Team To Semis, Some Unknown Facts About Her
- Technology Infinix Smart 5A Android Go Smartphone Launched In India; Price, Full Specs, Availability
- Lifestyle World Breastfeeding Week 2021: Mothers Should Avoid Breastfeeding If They Have These Medical Conditions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
- Automobiles EV Charging Outlets At HP Petrol Stations — CESL Announces Partnership With HPCL
Meet medical care not covered by insurance with the Digital Health EMI Network Card
With health and fitness being important priorities in life, looking at health insurance plans to address treatment costs for a variety of ailments may seem to be a viable solution. Unfortunately, as per a report by the National Survey Office, more than 80% of Indians living in urban India lack some form of health coverage. To add to that, health insurance policies do not cover all illnesses or all treatment-related costs, leaving you to pay for unforeseen, large medical bills upfront. This is where smart offerings like the Bajaj Finserv Digital Health EMI Network Card with its pre-approved limit of up to Rs.4 lakh can prove to be of use.
Using this health card, you don't have to dip into your savings to meet costs that are not covered insurance policies. Instead, you can pay your hospital and diagnostic bills on No Cost EMI (i.e. only pay the cost of the treatment with no extra charges) and have one less thing to worry about. The Digital Health EMI Network Card covers 800+ treatments across 1000+ Indian cities at more than 5,500 partner hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centres and more.
To understand how you can use this fully digital card to bolster incomplete insurance coverage, read about 3 common health problems in India, generally not covered by health insurance, which you can get treatment for using the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card.
Among the most common forms of visual impairment in the world, cataract is responsible for 50% to 80% of the bilaterally blind patients in India. As a matter of fact, around 96.2% of the cases of visual impairment in those above the age of 50 years could have been avoided with proper ophthalmology treatment. However, such treatments can cost between Rs.55,000 to Rs.1.2 lakh.
In such cases, you can use the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card with its pre-approved limit of up to Rs.4 lakh.
As per data published by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases in 2018, over 134 million Indians suffer from chronic Sinusitis. One in eight Indians develop the illness, which is caused mainly due to pollution. Sinus surgery can cost up to Rs.3.3 lakh, depending on the city you live in.
When you use the Digital Health EMI Network Card, you can split your medical bills into a total of 24 affordable No Cost EMIs. This makes it easier for you to address healthcare on a budget, without having to pay the full amount upfront.
Infertility plagues around 14% of Indian couples, which is around 27.5 million people according to data published by Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction. The number of cases in urban India is higher, as data shows that 1 in 6 couples is likely to need treatment for it. One solution is In-vitro fertilisation (IVF), which can cost anywhere between Rs.1 lakh and Rs.2.5 lakh.
Without insurance coverage, quality treatment costs can drain your savings, especially if you opt for them at leading institutions in India. However, with the Bajaj Finserv Digital Health EMI Network Card, you have easy access to funding and timely medical care. In addition, this card also gives you exclusive discounts, which helps you save more on medical tests and treatments.
Here's a detailed list of the health care partners and respective offers available to you for the above-mentioned illnesses.
|Disease/ Illness||Treatment||Medical Partners||Offers|
surgery with lens implant
|Ruby Hall Clinic, |
Aster, Columbia Asia,
Manipal, or Apollo hospitals
|Rs.150 off on tele-consultation booking worth up to Rs.1,000 with code 'BAJAJ150'. |
Rs.247 off on tele-consultation booking worth Rs.1,000 with code: 'BAJAJ247'. Valid until 31 October, 2020.
|Infertility||IVF treatment||Top partner hospitals, Indira IVF, Cloudnine and Sadguru healthcare centre||Free fertility consultation, |
counselling and first scan at Sadguru Healthcare centre until 31 March, 2021.
To see the other offers, simply log in to the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app.
What's more, you can avail treatment in over 1,000 cities for yourself and your family members using just 1 card. Owing to its fully digital nature, you also enjoy instant activation on the card. To avail it, simply:
- Apply for the health card online
- Verify yourself with your registered mobile number
- Check your pre-approved offer
- Get instant activation by paying a one-time fee of Rs.707
By following these 4 simple steps, address medical costs easily and affordably with the Digital Health EMI Network Card.