• search
For Quick Alerts
ALLOW NOTIFICATIONS  
For Daily Alerts

Man electrocuted in Jammu

By PTI
|

Jammu, Aug 4: A 19-year-old youth was electrocuted after he accidentally touched a live wire while travelling on the rooftop of a bus in Sunderbani area of Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said today.

The incident occurred last night when the conductor of the bus, Maggan Singh, who was sitting on the rooftop came in contact with a live wire, they said.

Man electrocuted in Jammu

The body has been shifted to a government hospital for postmortem, the official said, adding that a case has been registered.

PTI

For Daily Alerts
Get Instant News Updates
Enable
x
Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more