Indian Bank seeks applications for Probationary Officers’ post; here are important dates
New Delhi, Aug 2: Indian Bank has released a notification seeking applications from interested and eligible candidates for posts of Probationary Officer (PO). The eligible candidates can apply through the website www.indianbank.in. The final date for the online application process is August 27, 2018, while the prelims exam will be conducted on October 6, 2018.
The selected candidates will have to undertake a one-year Post Graduate Diploma programme in Banking and Finance Courses (PGDBF) at the Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB) which is a joint venture of the Indian Bank and Manipal Global Education Service Pvt Ltd.
Here are the details about the Indian Bank PO vacancies:
- Total posts: 417
- General categories - 212; SC - 62; ST - 31; OBC -- 112
- The candidates will be selected through the prelims and mains examinations and an interview.
How to apply?
- The candidate(s) may apply through www.indianbank.in on or before August 27, 2018.
Who is eligible?
- The candidate(s) has to have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a UGC-recognised university
- The upper age limit of the candidates must not be above 30 while candidates of different categories will be subjected to age relaxation as per the rules.
Important dates to remember:
- Online registration begins: August 1, 2018
- Online registration ends: August 27, 2018
- Payment of application fees ends: August 27, 2018
- Download of call letters for online examination- Prelims: After September 24, 2018
- Prelims exam date: October 6, 2018
- Result of Prelims Examination: October 17, 2018
- Download of call letters for examination -- Main: October 22, 2018
- Date for Main Examination: November 4, 2018