IIT Kharagpur presents the first session of Leadership Summit 2020!
New Delhi, Dec 06: Alumni Cell, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur presents the Online edition of Leadership Summit 2020 for the first time bringing the panel of highly influential people to inspire the young minds of the country.
Leadership Summit sees participation from professionals and corporate tycoons who share their experiences and guide students to become future world leaders. With IIT Kharagpur's best minds converging here, through this event we weave together complex, seemingly diverse thoughts into an intricate tapestry. We provide a platform to our esteemed alumni who share their experiences from their reserves of knowledge and guide students to become future world leaders. This year the Day 1 of the Leadership Summit is going to be held on the 12th of December.
Finance is that constant buzzword that echoes everywhere nowadays, be it in businesses or one's everyday life. Hence having a good understanding of finance is a must for individuals stepping into the corporate world. Keeping the same in mind the theme for the summit is Financial Inclusion: Challenges and Opportunities. Based on our theme we have organized a panel of alumni who are eminent in the diverse sectors of finance and have profound knowledge in the same. The panel includes:
- Dr. Duvvuri Subbarao (22nd Governor Of RBI and distinguished visiting faculty at National University of Singapore) [ Batch:1969 Dep: B.Sc Hons. (Physics)]
- Mr. Sayan Das (MD and Head Financial Institutions, Société Générale) [ Batch:1992 Dep: Btech Electronics]
- Mr. Rahul Vishal Sinha (Managing Director, Apollo Global Management) [ Batch: 1997 Dep: B.tech Electrical]
- Dr. Sudipto De (Investment Risk Management, Lord Abbett) [ Batch:2000 Dep: Btech Mechanical]
- Mr. Animesh Saxena (Chief Investment Officer, Grow More Group) [ Batch:2006 Dep: Btech Aerospace]
Growing a career hasn't been easy for anyone but it has been worth the effort. The Leadership Summit is an opportunity to access a wealth of leadership insight from world-class alumni of IIT Kharagpur ready to equip and inspire a new generation of youth. When you grow in your leadership and use your influence for good, you can strengthen your relationships, maximize the impact of your church, business or organization, or ignite transformation in your community! The event will commence at 6 pm with the best minds of the nation converging and discussing a cause, empowering the nation as a whole. The link to the event will be mailed to the registered audience before the event.
For more information: