IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Prelims Results 2017 declared at ibps.in, interview date, main exam details
After a long wait, the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Prelims Results 2017 were declared. The results are available on the official website.
Candidates interested in the recruitment at various regional rural banks had applied for the examination. The main examination would be conducted in the month of November. Accordingly, the results for prelims are expected in the month of October.
It is also important to point out the IBPS is in the process of conducting the re-examination of a few candidates for IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Preliminary. While there is no official notification for the same, candidates have confirmed that a few students could not write the prelims exams on the designated dates due to technical errors. The exact nature of error, however, is not known at the moment. The results are available on ibps.in.
Main Cutoff: IBPS RRB Officers Scale 1
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main examination to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available, adequate number of candidates in each category not exceeding three times of the declared vacancies in each state shall be called for interview, subject to availability. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online main examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
Interview for IBPS RRB Officers Scale 1
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the main examination for the post of Officers Scale I and in the single level examination for the post of Officers Scale II and III under CRP- RRB-VI will subsequently be called for an Interview to be co-ordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Bank with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with the appropriate authority. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1,2 and 3: Important Dates
- Download of admit card for Main or Single online exam for Officer Scale- I, II and III - October 2017
- Online Examination - Main / Single Officers (I, II and III) - November 5, 2017
- Declaration of Result - Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III): November 2017
- Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III): December 2017
- Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III): December 2017
- Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant.(Multipurpose)): January 2018
IBPS RRB Officers Scale 1,2 and 3: Provisional Allotment
On completion of the interview process / main examination, depending on the vacancies to be filled in as per the business needs of the RRBs and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the RRBs, based on merit-cum-preference keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, various guidelines issued by Govt. of India/Others from time to time, administrative exigency, etc. No change in the data already registered by the candidate in the online application form is possible. For Officers in Scale I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose), the provisional allotment shall be restricted within the RRBs of the State opted for.
How to check IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Prelims Results 2017
- Go to ibps.in
- Click on the 'CWE RRB officer scale I result' that is displayed on top of the page
- A different webpage will appear. The candidate has to enter the registration number/roll number and password/DOB in the d-mm-yy format
- Enter the page will all the details required and the result will be displayed
- View result
- Take a printout