- #VideosYouTuber arrested for shooting videos in burqa at Shaheen Bagh
- #VideosBurqa-clad woman takes videos in Shaheen Bagh; creates suspicion
- #VideosMHA releases two videos to de-hyphenate CAB-NRC
- #VideosThese Goldies love their master so much that they don’t mind doing this adventure
- #VideosUP: School bus conductor beaten up by parents for showing obscene videos to kids
- #VideosNASA uploads historic experimental flight videos on YouTube
- Movies Anupamaa’s Sudhanshu Pandey Opens Up About His Character In The Show, Says ‘Vanraj Is Not Very Easy To Play’
- Sports IPL 2021, SRH vs RR: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance Hotel Stocks Surged Up To 20% Intra-day On September 27, 2021
- Automobiles Tata Punch Variants And Colour Options Leaked; Launch Likely To Be On October 4th
- Travel Favourite Tourist Destinations Of Celebs And 5 Things They Always Carry Along While Travelling
- Lifestyle 14 Safe And Effective Home Remedies For Ringworm Infection: Garlic, Tea Tree Oil, Salt And More
- Technology What Makes Vodafone-Idea’s Rs. 555 Prepaid Pack Better Than Reliance Jio’s Plan
- Education Rajasthan BSTC Result 2021 Declared For Pre D.El.Ed Exam, Download At predeled.com
In the vast and capricious seas of the internet that hosts copious apps among other things, the odds that you will be swallowed whole by a bigger, better and more relevant competitor app is slightly higher. So, to ensure the competitive market doesn't render one obsolete you revamp your app and make an offer that the target audience cannot refuse. This is precisely what the folks at Singapore-based, BIGO Technology Pte. Ltd and the proud owners of the video content creation app -Likee (formerly LIKE Video), has done.
LIKE--an app by BIGO that aimed at providing its users and content creators with tools to create and share popular short videos has upped its game and been rebranded to Likee. The app, justifying its tagline 'More than like’, comes with new bells and whistles and will transform your average video creation and sharing experience into a unique, exciting one packed with diverse special effects and stickers. With the new and improved app, everyone can easily shoot creative videos, explore unique and interesting content as well as encounter interesting people and videos nearby.
An app with amazing editing tools, 300+ emoji stickers and face filters, Likee has a vast bank of AI Beauty Filters, Stylish Stickers, Magic Music Filters, 4D Magic and others; is easy to use and can transform boring videos into those that can amass a large number of views. Additionally, Likee also packs a punch of a magic video maker, which offers exclusive custom clips, dubs mash, sync, duet and trendy special effects.
As a globally popular short video creation platform, Likee has found a way to edge out its competitors in the Indian market and remain a step ahead. To encourage users to produce videos with an X-factor, Likee has introduced the Talent Creator Union - creators with top quality video content will be signed-on and given monetary rewards for the high engagement videos they make.
Seeing the popularity of its old avatar, celebrities like Shakti Mohan, Sahil Khan, Zakir Khan, RJ Naved and others have joined the app to connect with fans, share their skills and to inspire people to showcase their talent on the app. The brand has also collaborated with media houses like Reuters, ANI, India TV, Dainik Jagran, Bhaskar MY FM as well as Rajshri Entertainment to cater to the diverse viewing needs of the Indian audience.
Viewers can now turn to the app to find answers to their daily needs - from DIYs to daily hacks, motivation to build skills to display of talent, latest news to updated information on movies - the app has it all. A globally popular short-video creator with dynamic content, Likee, in the long-run, intends to become the viewers' and creators' choice app in India - a goal it is fast approaching towards.
For more information, visit website and download Likee: https://likee.video/