- Sports Rohit Sharma trolls India teammate Yuzvendra Chahal by posting a workout video on Instagram - Watch
- Movies Minnal Murali: Kerala Police Arrested Accused Who Vandalised Tovino Thomas' Film Set
- Lifestyle Masaba Gupta, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, And Other Divas’ Beautiful Ethnic Outfits From Eid Celebrations
- Automobiles 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- Technology Last Week’s Most Trending Smartphones: vivo X50 Pro, Galaxy A51, Galaxy Note20+, iPhone SE And More
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank With Mastercard To Build Payment Solutions For Farmers, SME
- Travel June 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Many countries, including India, have gone under lockdown due to the risk of Coronavirus. While we're still getting used to this solitary lifestyle, many companies are trying to keep everyone connected virtually, pretty much the only means of communication right now. If you're also finding it hard to cope with the situation, here's you can deal with it and make the most of the lockdown period.
Stay Safe, Stay Connected
At a time like this staying connected with your loved ones is very important. This is why Airtel has made it possible to recharge all their services from the Airtel Thanks app, so you don't have to go out if your calling pack expired or you run out of data balance. Now you can video call your loved ones all day long. While this might not seem like a big thing for you, there are a lot of people around you who cannot do the same. It could be your house help, your building guard or even an elderly neighbour. While we could easily recharge our phone online, there are people who still go to shops for all these services. You can help these people by either teaching them how to use Airtel Thanks app or by recharging their phones yourself. With the app, you can recharge any number, DTH connection and even data card without having to go anywhere.
It's really that simple. In fact, you can even pay utility bills, insurance premium and transfer money to someone right from your home. The app is UPI enabled so you can securely make all these transactions.
Stay Updated, Stay Safe
Knowledge is our best weapon against the pandemic right now. More the people know about how it spreads, what its symptoms are and how to avoid it, the better our chances will be at controlling it. So, keep yourself updated and also teach as many people about it as possible. Also tell them not to spread rumours or any information that has not been verified by a credible source. But make sure you also follow credible sources such as WHO and other government health websites.
Asses Your Risk
In order to bring awareness to the masses, Airtel partnered up with Apollo 24|7 and came up with the very useful Coronavirus Risk Scan. You can also access it through your Airtel Thanks app. This AI-powered bot helps you assess the risks of contracting Coronavirus by answering eight simple questions. It then tells you what your chances are in terms of low, medium or high, and gives you useful tips on how to keep yourself safe. In less than 5 days of its launch, over 7.3 million people across 30 countries had already assessed their risks.
It's going to be tough couple of weeks, no doubt about it, but together we can get over it easily. So, stay connected, stay safe and help others as much as you can. Of course, from within your house.