- #ChennaiPolice were in search of the murder and the beheaded of a young man in Dindugal
- #ChennaiTNPSC statement on the results on the release of the results held on April
- #ChennaiPetrol and diesel prices on 5 September: Check Latest Rates in Chennai, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Delhi
- #ChennaiChennai Corporation closes vaccination centres at schools
- #Chennai6 dead, 35 injured in mishap near Kallakurchi
- #ChennaiVanniyar quota: Madras high court refuses to stay operation of internal reservation
- Movies Roadies Fame Shreya Kalra On Indore Viral Video Row: Govt Has Much Time That They Filed FIR Against Me
- Technology How Is Airtel's Rs. 349 Prepaid Plan Better Than Reliance Jio's Pack?
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK vs RCB: Devdutt Padikkal sees scope for improvement
- Finance Nucleus Software Announces Rs. 159 Crore Buyback At A 15% Premium
- Lifestyle R.1 COVID-19 Variant: Everything You Need To Know
- Education Odisha HSC Exam 2023 Registration Begins
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
Freedom by Provident launches 'Habba daba Doo', India's biggest home buying festival
Chennai, Mar 18: Freedom by Provident is a residential project spread across 31 acres in Pudupakkam, in the IT corridor of OMR, Chennai. The project has 2 BHK and 3 BHK "Ready to Move In" apartments.
The project is situated in the heart of IT hub near Siruseri IT Park and also close to some of the best educational institutions and healthcare facilities. Campuses of IT giants like Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Cognizant are within a few minutes' drive from Freedom by Provident.
Some of the key project highlights are first-class amenities that includes a well-equipped clubhouse with gymnasium, indoor swimming pool, convenience store and more. The project is also home for a landscape garden, badminton court, basketball court, kids' play area and it also holds a dedicated area for the elderly.
This project have ready-to-move-in flats at Rs 36 lakhs near Siruseri IT park, Chennai and can also save upto Rs 50,000 on online booking.
This project also has a multipurpose hall and an open-air theater for live performances. It is also in close proximity with Padma Seshadri School (behind Siruseri IT Park), DAV Public School (in Egattur), Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Sathyabama University and Hindustan Engineering College.