- #ChennaiPetrol and diesel prices on 5 September: Check Latest Rates in Chennai, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Delhi
- #ChennaiChennai Corporation closes vaccination centres at schools
- #Chennai6 dead, 35 injured in mishap near Kallakurchi
- #ChennaiVanniyar quota: Madras high court refuses to stay operation of internal reservation
- #ChennaiTNEA Random Number 2021 released: How to check
- #Chennai5.1 magnitude earthquake hits Bay of Bengal, tremors felt in Chennai
- Movies Manoj Bajpayee's Father Hospitalised In Delhi, Actor Returns From Kerala Mid Shoot: Report
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani, Malaika Arora, Radhika Madan Inspire Us With Their Party And Gym-Worthy Separates
- Sports JUST IN: New Zealand cricket team abandons tour of Pakistan after security threat
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G Support Page Confirms Imminent Launch; Features To Check Out
- Finance 3 Private Sector Banks Revises Interest Rates On Fixed Deposit In September 2021
- Automobiles Ather Energy Opens Its Biggest Retail Showroom In Coimbatore; Third Ather Space In Tamilnadu
- Education Jharkhand Schools Reopening For Classes 6 To 8 From September 20
- Travel Awesome Beaches In India To Visit This Winter
Freedom by Provident launches 'Habba daba Doo', India's biggest home buying festival
Chennai, Mar 18: Freedom by Provident is a residential project spread across 31 acres in Pudupakkam, in the IT corridor of OMR, Chennai. The project has 2 BHK and 3 BHK "Ready to Move In" apartments.
The project is situated in the heart of IT hub near Siruseri IT Park and also close to some of the best educational institutions and healthcare facilities. Campuses of IT giants like Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Cognizant are within a few minutes' drive from Freedom by Provident.
Some of the key project highlights are first-class amenities that includes a well-equipped clubhouse with gymnasium, indoor swimming pool, convenience store and more. The project is also home for a landscape garden, badminton court, basketball court, kids' play area and it also holds a dedicated area for the elderly.
This project have ready-to-move-in flats at Rs 36 lakhs near Siruseri IT park, Chennai and can also save upto Rs 50,000 on online booking.
This project also has a multipurpose hall and an open-air theater for live performances. It is also in close proximity with Padma Seshadri School (behind Siruseri IT Park), DAV Public School (in Egattur), Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Sathyabama University and Hindustan Engineering College.