• search
For Quick Alerts
ALLOW NOTIFICATIONS  
For Daily Alerts

Delhi: Woman electrocuted while throwing dirty nappy from terrace, dies

|

A woman died of electrocution after pulled in by a high-tension wire hanging on her terrace in southwest Delhi's Bindapur area on Tuesday.

Delhi: Woman electrocuted while throwing dirty nappy from terrace

The incident took place when the woman identified as Annu who is a resident of Himachal Pradesh, was visiting her maternal uncle's house. The woman went up to the terrace to put out her clothes for drying and tried to throw the nappy to an open land beside their house. The family members heard a loud sound and when they rushed to the terrace, te woman was found lying on the floor.

According to the police official, the woman came in contact with a high tension wire. The intensity of the shock was so strong that her clothes caught fire, resulting in burn injuries.

The victim was immediately rushed to hospital where she succumbed to her injuries. A case causing death due to negligence has been regisetred and are probing the matter.

OneIndia News

For Daily Alerts
Get Instant News Updates
Enable
x
Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more