- #OppoThe First Sale Of OPPO F9 Pro In Bangalore!
- #OppoSelfies Are Cool, But How About Smartphones That Are As Vibrant As Fabric?
- #OppoReliance Jio Oppo Monsoon offer: Get up to Rs 4,900 worth of benefits
- #OppoWith India, For India: OPPO Strengthens Its Commitment Towards Indian Cricket
- #OppoSwanky OPPO F7 is loaded with features and Roadies' judges were all praise for it
- #OppoThe OPPO F7 Flash Sale Observes Tremendous Response Nationwide!
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Begins Shooting For Bhoot Police, Says It's Refreshing To Be Outdoors
- Technology KAUST E-Skin: The Future Of Electronic Skin, Set To Change Medicine Forever
- Automobiles Ather 450 Electric Scooter Discontinued: Also Introduces Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Program
- Finance Withdrawn EPF During FY19-20: You Need To Report In ITR
- Sports Seventh member of the Pakistan cricket team in New Zealand tests Covid 19 positive
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Yami Gautam: The Top 5 Stunning Dress Moments Of The Ginny Weds Sunny Actress
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Nowadays, our smartphones are great at doing almost everything just at a few taps of our fingers or with a simple voice command. Groundbreaking innovations are making them smarter with each passing day, except being able to keep them alive for more than a day. Our craze for edgy glowing screens, thinner devices, faster processors and speedy data connectivity are making it all the more difficult for modern smartphones to last through a day without being charged. Add to the list social networking, gaming, taking photos, making videos, watching films, listening to songs, and everything else-all of these deplete your phone's battery charge faster than you imagine. No wonder that one of our lives' constant concern now is to find a power plug to recharge our phones.
However, such days are coming to an end now and making it possible is the newest addition to OPPO's flagship line-up-the OPPO F9 Pro. OPPO has made a number of breakthroughs, including fast charging, to bring the F9 Pro to life. Powered by OPPO's VOOC Flash Charge Technology, the OPPO F9 Pro promises as much as two hours of talk time in exchange of just five minutes of charging the device.
The VOOC Flash Charge technology has been exclusively developed by OPPO with the aim of revolutionizing the battery-life of modern day smartphones. It provides up to four times faster charging speed compared to regular charging. The OPPO F9 Pro banks on the prowess of VOOC Flash Charge, which gives it 2 long hours of talktime in just 5-minutes of charging.
Curious to learn more about this technology? Well, apart from being an ingenious fast charging technology, VOOC Flash Charge also comes with an intelligent five-layer protection system and effectively prevents the mobile phone and its 3500mAh battery from overheating while charging. Moreover, you can even use your phone while retaining the fast charging speed, which regular high voltage fast charge technologies cannot do.
To top it, the new OPPO F9 Pro also flaunts an array of industry-first tech and design specifications. The smartphone flaunts a uniquely attractive design crafted with the Indian millennial audience in mind. The classy Water drop screen backed by an extremely high screen-to-body ratio of 90.8 percent allows users to have better-than-ever viewing experience. The impressive 6.3-inch bezel-less screen features a crystal-clear resolution of 2340×1080 pixels.
Keeping up with its legacy of offering state-of-the-art cameras in its smartphones, the OPPO F9 Pro is equipped with AI-enhanced dual rear cameras. It comprises a 16MP primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture and a 2MP secondary sensor as well. And, with such a camera module, this phone can capture bokeh shots AI beauty effect and portrait lighting capabilities.
It's also setting new standards for the mid-range smartphones with its 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM that promises outstanding performance. The MediaTek Helio P60 processor enhances the performance further.
And what's even more exciting is the fact that this neoteric powerhouse comes in three stunning gradient color combinations-Sunrise Red, Twilight Blue and Starry Purple. Cutting edge techniques have given the phone its refined gradient outlook partnered with flower-petal pattern on the phone's body. Such trendy looks of the F9 Pro clearly represent how the young, fashionable audience and their lifestyle has inspired OPPO to push boundaries not only in terms of technology but also carve out design-specific innovations that subtly slides into our digitally savvy lifestyles.
It's true that the OPPO F9 is well-positioned as a major milestone not only for OPPO but also for the smartphone world as it debuts world's first VOOC Flash Charge technology, gradient colored body and water drop screen design. And this robust beauty was unveiled on 21st of August and you can purchase it starting August 31 via both offline and online channels.
Follow OPPO's official Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages at @oppomobileindia for more exciting news and updates.