• search
For Quick Alerts
ALLOW NOTIFICATIONS  
For Daily Alerts

16 girls taken ill after breakfast in Nainital school

By Ians English
|

Nainital, May 16: Sixteen school girls were taken ill on Monday due to food poisoning at the Mohan Lal Shah Bal Vidya Mandir here, police said.

The girl students are hostellers and had come to the playground after breakfast at the hostel mess.

16 girls taken ill in Nainital school

They started vomiting and complained of stomach ache and were rushed to a nearby medical facility, an official told IANS.

The hostel management said that a probe has been ordered on whether the students fell ill due to food poisoning.

They were served normal potato stuffed paranthas for breakfast, the management official added.

Condition of all the girls is serious but they are out of danger, a district official said.

IANS

For Daily Alerts
Get Instant News Updates
Enable
x
Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X