Is your PAN card blocked? Check here to find out
The government have deactivated 11.44 lakh Permanent Account Numbers. In order to check your card status. Please follow the instructions below:
1. Log on to Income Tax e-filing portal - www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
2. On your left hand column under the 'Services' tab, click 'Know your PAN'
3. It will open you to the new page. Fill all your details- surname, first name, gender, Date of Birth, registered mobile number.
4. After filling the details, click on 'Submit'. You will receive an OTP password on your registered mobile number and click on Validate.
5. In case, you have multiple PAN numbers registered with your details, a notice will pop up saying, "There are multiple records for this query. Please provide additional information."