What is Amazon Pay? How To Add Money To Wallet? Find Out Benefits & Offers
Amazon Pay Balance featured by Amazon gives an opening for customers to wave goodbye to the lengthy checkout process and brings a huge saving opportunity for building up the loyalty with Amazon in multiple ways. Primarily, Amazon Pay Balance is a 'Digital Money' that is added by the user in terms of Internet banking or using other payment methods such as Debit/Credit Cards or also by Gift & Credits balance. The account setup not only takes a snap to get it done but also, it comes with the Amazon's proven security which can give the customer hassle free guarantee over multiple devices and hundred of partner websites. If you are all about saving or about convenience then check below to find out what can you achieve with it and how can you take the maximum benefit from the Amazon Pay.
Advantages of Using Amazon Pay:
- Quick & Easy Checkout.
- Add money in an instant from multiple payment methods and use it whenever you want. But keep it in mind that, Credit and Debit Cards issued outside India cannot be used to Add Money to Amazon Pay balance.
- You can add up to a maximum limit of ₹20000 per month.
- Check out for the offers now and then to get certain Cashback to make purchases in future. Currently, till August 15th, 2017 if a customer loads Rs. 500 or more Amazon Pay balance then he can get 15% back, up to
- 300 and the Cashback will be credited by 2nd September.
- Fast checkout plays a huge role in Flash Deals.
- With Amazon Pay, one can eliminate the hassle of multiple accounts and waiting for OTPs and other complexities have just been removed.
- Amazon Pay has Amazon's 100% Buyer Protection Guarantee.
What Can You Do With Amazon Pay Balance?
- You can Add more money or you can view statement for further requirement.
- You can add your Gift Card / Voucher Code to Amazon Pay Balance and the balance in it will be added to your account.
- You can do the Mobile Recharge with Amazon Pay Balance.
- You can Manage your Payment methods by editing payment method or add a new credit or debit cards to your account.
- You can also Manage your Bank Accounts for Refund; that is, to enable refund easily for cash on delivery orders and more.
- You can shop instant vouchers from popular brands using your Amazon Pay Balance.
- Amazon recently launched Recharge service for Pre-paid mobiles and offering Flat Rs. 99 on Jio on recharges of Rs. 309 or above and Rs. 50 back for non-Jio customers up to 100% of recharge on their first mobile recharge. But keep it in mind that, Airtel is currently not supported.
Amazon Pay Offers on Amazon's Partner Website & Apps:
- redBus Offer (10th August - 16th August): Book your bus tickets now on redBus with Amazon Pay and get 25% back up to Rs. 150.
- Freshmenu Offer (10th August - 16th August): Order your favorite delicious meals now and get 30% back, up to Rs. 75 on using Amazon Pay, valid once per user.
- JustTickets Offer (27th July - 16th August): Book your movie tickets now and get 25% back on using Amazon Pay up to Rs. 50.
- Housejoy Offer (3rd August - 16th August): Book home services now and save up to 50% + 10% additional back on using Amazon Pay. Maximum Cashback is Rs. 200.
Go to 'Amazon' and get started with Amazon Pay today by using your Amazon credentials and to buy products or services from partner websites, go to the website and at the payment page you can find the Amazon Pay option and login to your account to pay the amount. For more offers, discounts and free coupons to save more on your online shopping, go to 'Oneindia Coupons' now.