- #SaleComing Soon: Amazon’s Great Indian Festival sale!
- #SaleGermany: ‘Fed up’ with husband, woman lists his name online for sale at £16
- #SaleGovt plans to complete sale of Air India subsidiary AIATSL by March
- #SaleWhat time can you burst crackers on Diwali, Christmas, New Year
- #SaleFlipkart's big shopping days sale from July 16
- #SaleSpiceJet extends Rs 999 flight ticket offer till July 13
- Movies Amala Paul Says No One Supported Her When She Went Through Separation; ‘They All Sought To Instill Fear In Me’
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A32 Launched With 90Hz AMOLED Display: Best Phone In The Segment?
- Sports India vs England: VVS Laxman hails 'intelligent' R Ashwin for meticulously planning every batsman's dismissal
- Finance SBI Customers Become Victim Of Phishing Attack
- Automobiles 2021 TVS Star City+ Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 68.465
- Lifestyle Everything You Need To Know About The Common Cold And Flu
- Education JEE Main Answer Key 2021 February Session Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In March
The basic necessity of any menstruating women is a sanitary napkin, and as per the recent survey, it says only 12% of Indian women that is around 355 million are the only ones who use it or could afford it. The rest 88% of the women in India still use traditional methods such as use of unsanitized cloth, husk or ashes. These methods have resulted in Reproductive Tract Infection (RTI) to a larger population of women in India. Menstrual hygiene is a very big concern whichhas has to be taken seriously , Government has taken big initiatives to help and aware women about the pros and cons on this topic as well.
Bigbasket has a lot of offers on the sanitary pads- Take a look at a few
- Whisper Sanitary pads, get Upto 30% Discount
- Stayfree Sanitary pads for women from Rs.29 Onwards
- Sofy Sanitary pads- Body fit from Rs.79 Onwards
- Kotex Sanitary pads for women from Rs.26 Onwards Visit Bigbasket store to place your order now
1MG and Myra have a lot to offer on the Feminine Hygiene
- You can avail upto 20% Discount on sanitary pads at 1MG, Click to visit
- Myra provides 20% discount, Plus Delivers within hours at your doorstep, Click to try it now