- #AmazonAmazon fined for not displaying mandatory info about products
- #AmazonSMBs enjoy great success with the e-commerce opportunity during Amazon Great Indian Festivals
- #AmazonHow Amazon helped to improve business after lockdown period
- #Amazon2020 Amazon Great Indian Festival turns out to be a great experience for SMBs
- #AmazonAmazon helps SMB partners to revive their business with Great Indian Festival 2020 sale
- #AmazonSMBs witnesses 3x increase in sales during Amazon Great Indian Festival 2020
- Sports Greg Barclay speaks: 'India is a massively important part of ICC, world cricket'
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Kamal Haasan Asks For Season’s First ‘Kurumpadam’ For Samyuktha-Aari Issue
- Automobiles Honda Hornet 2.0 Review First Ride: Best Handling Motorcycle In The Segment?
- Technology Realme Ace Tipped To Launch With 125W UltraDart Charging Tech, SD 875 Chipset
- Finance What Is The difference Between Equity Mutual Funds And Shares?
- Lifestyle Lady Gaga’s Exotic Make-Up Look Marked By Three Eye Shadow Colours Is Striking!
- Education MHT CET Topper 2020: Explore Topper Of MHT CET 2020 PCB And PCM
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
The Amazon great Indian sale is not only the time where you can avail offers from here, But it has a lot of other offer fests too throughout the year, where the users can grab discounts on any product you purchase, listed in the fleet. One of the big weeks is the Amazon EMI fest, This year it started on the 14th of February and will be ending in another 48 hours. So make sure you head 'Apni Dukaan' right away, because you can purchase anything here at Zero cost EMI, But what is this? Let's find out.
What is Zero Cost EMI? How to Avail it?
- EMI are nothing but the monthly installments which a customer pays, after purchasing the product.
- EMI is calculated by Total product price over EMI tenure in months, which is the timeline for fulfillment of the payment
- There is a certain interest charged by the bank for the timeline chosen by the customer, But with the 'No cost EMI option' the interest charged by the bank chosen will be offered as an upfront discount, which makes it 'no effective interest' with T&C Apply
- To avail the No cost EMI, following these three simple steps, Firstly, check the product and its eligibility for No cost EMI, Secondly, discover all the EMI options provided on the product chosen, Third and most importantly, Select EMI option on the Payment page T&C Apply changes as per the Individual bank and its policies.