- #AmazonSMBs enjoy great success with the e-commerce opportunity during Amazon Great Indian Festivals
- #AmazonHow Amazon helped to improve business after lockdown period
- #Amazon2020 Amazon Great Indian Festival turns out to be a great experience for SMBs
- #AmazonAmazon helps SMB partners to revive their business with Great Indian Festival 2020 sale
- #AmazonSMBs witnesses 3x increase in sales during Amazon Great Indian Festival 2020
- #AmazonAmazon Great Indian Festival: This year SMBs enjoyed great success with the e-commerce opportunity
- Technology Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G Official Render Reveals Design Ahead of Nov 26 Launch
- Movies Tejaswi Madivada Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Hot Monochrome Picture
- Lifestyle 8 Amazing Health Benefits of Jasmine Tea
- Automobiles Best-Selling Three-Wheelers In India Between April-Oct 2020: Bajaj RE Comes Out On Top!
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Fitbit to help Chennaiyin FC in their health and fitness journey in the tournament
- Education Karnataka UG NEET Mock Allotment Result 2020 Released At Kea.Kar.Nic.In, Check Details Here
- Finance Elon Musk Becomes Second Richest Person In The World; Overtakes Bill Gates
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
The Amazon great Indian sale is not only the time where you can avail offers from here, But it has a lot of other offer fests too throughout the year, where the users can grab discounts on any product you purchase, listed in the fleet. One of the big weeks is the Amazon EMI fest, This year it started on the 14th of February and will be ending in another 48 hours. So make sure you head 'Apni Dukaan' right away, because you can purchase anything here at Zero cost EMI, But what is this? Let's find out.
What is Zero Cost EMI? How to Avail it?
- EMI are nothing but the monthly installments which a customer pays, after purchasing the product.
- EMI is calculated by Total product price over EMI tenure in months, which is the timeline for fulfillment of the payment
- There is a certain interest charged by the bank for the timeline chosen by the customer, But with the 'No cost EMI option' the interest charged by the bank chosen will be offered as an upfront discount, which makes it 'no effective interest' with T&C Apply
- To avail the No cost EMI, following these three simple steps, Firstly, check the product and its eligibility for No cost EMI, Secondly, discover all the EMI options provided on the product chosen, Third and most importantly, Select EMI option on the Payment page T&C Apply changes as per the Individual bank and its policies.