- 19 min ago Why did Super 30 teacher Anand Kumar refuse to take financial aid from Anand Mahindra, Ambani
- 25 min ago Why elephants form unusual all-male groups ganging up in human-occupied areas
- 31 min ago Top five Myths on Lunar Eclipse or Chandra Grahan in India
- 36 min ago Chandra Grahan 2019: Major Hindu temples to close during eclipse
- Movies Bigg Boss 3 Tamil Week 4 Eviction List: 5 Contestants To Feel The Heat This Time!
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- Automobiles 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- Technology Realme X Review: New Benchmark To Beat In Sub 20K Price-Point
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Amazon EMI Fest: Mobiles, TVs, Furniture at Rs.313/Month*
Amazon great Indian sale is not only the time where you can avail offers from here, But it has a lot of other offer fests too throughout the year, where the users can grab discounts on any product you purchase, listed in the fleet. One of the big weeks is the Amazon EMI fest
What is Zero Cost EMI? How to Avail it?
- EMI are nothing but the monthly installments which a customer pays, after purchasing the product.
- EMI is calculated by Total product price over EMI tenure in months, which is the timeline for fulfillment of the payment
- There is a certain interest charged by the bank for the timeline chosen by the customer, But with the 'No cost EMI option' the interest charged by the bank chosen will be offered as an upfront discount, which makes it 'no effective interest' with T&C Apply
- To avail the No cost EMI, following these three simple steps, Firstly, check the product and its eligibility for No cost EMI, Secondly, discover all the EMI options provided on the product chosen, Third and most importantly, Select EMI option on the Payment page T&C Apply changes as per the Individual bank and its policies.