• search
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts

Haryana: Victim of 'molester cop' goes missing

By Samyuktha

Yamunagar, Jun 11: The victim of the 'molester cop', who recently raised a loud cry against the injustice done to her, has suddenly gone missing.

Jagjit Singh, the father of the victim has filed a complaint with Yamunanagar police stating that his daughter went missing from her home Thursday night, Jun 10.

During the week, Arvinder Kaur, a lawyer, hit headlines as she accused former Inspector General of Haryana Police MS Ahlawat of molesting her nine years ago.

The case against the top Haryana policeman was seen in line with the SPS Rathore case, who had molested 14-year-old Ruchika Girhotra about a decade ago when was holding the post of DGP.

In his complaint, Kaur's father has said that the three police personnel, including two women constables, who were posted at the her house for her protection, did not know anything about her whereabouts.

Ahlawat has moved a local court for anticipatory bail two days after he was booked for allegedly molesting and intimidating Kaur when he was serving as the Inspector General of Haryana. It was the same time Rathore was the DGP.

Few days back Ahlawat was booked under sections 354 (criminal force on woman with intent to outrage modesty), 323 (assault with intent to voluntarily cause hurt) and 506 (criminal intimidation) of the IPC.

OneIndia News

For Daily Alerts
Get Instant News Updates
Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more