BJP president Rajnath Singh was also present with Modi at the rally.
Here are some of the points that Modi said at the rally:
1. "Youth of Kerala are jobless but the Centre has no policy for outsourcing. There is no policy for the services sector either."
2. "Gujarat and Kerala responded differently to LNG terminal. Decision was taken at the same time but Gujarat was quicker."
3. "Those who want to ruin India, those who do not want Kerala. Till when will you trust them?"
3. "Communists are against mechanisation of agriculture and that can prove harmful for farmers."
4. "Did the Left now oppose the Quit India Movement? We feel shameful when we hear these stories."
5. "The Left is skilled at spreading lies and misinforming people."
6. "UDF and LDF are close. They are experts at shadow boxing. It's like WWF on television."
7. "You have seen misrule of both the UDF and LDF. Kerala needs the third alternative and we offer you that."
8."Communists know very well that the nation won't accept them and hence they do the drama of a Third Front before every election."
9. "Communists do not believe in democracy. Democracy for them is only about grabbing."
10. Narendra Modi attacks both the Congress-led UDF and Left-led LDF for the lack of development in Kerala.