Greynium Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd., (hereinafter referred as "Greynium" which expression shall, unless repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, be deemed to include its affiliates, parent company, legal representatives and permitted assigns) provides you, i.e. the user (hereinafter referred to as the "User") with access to its content, resources, tools for communication, public forums, commerce platforms, and other services through its network of websites and all mobile applications ( hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
The Terms of Service contained in this document govern the Service and its usage by the User and at all times Terms of Service shall refer to include all amendments, related policies, operating rules, etc., as may be published by Greynium on its websites or mobile applications.
- ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE
The Service is provided to the User, subject to these Terms of Service which comprise the entire agreement between the User and Greynium and supersede any prior agreements and understanding pertaining to the subject matter contained herein. BY USING OUR SERVICES/COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS/CLICKING THE "SUBMIT" BUTTON/USING THE SERVICE, USER UNEQUIVOCABLY AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF SERVICE.
- MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE
Greynium reserves the right to change, add or remove any of the Terms of Service at any time without prior notice, which shall become applicable immediately upon posting. User is solely responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms of Service including all changes/modifications if any incorporated by Greynium from time to time. Continued use of the Service by the User, shall constitute his/her agreement to all the extant Terms of Service.
- MODIFICATION TO THE SERVICE
Greynium reserves the right to modify, transfer or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service or any part of thereof, without any obligation to give any prior notice to the User. The User agrees that Greynium shall not be liable to the User or any third-party for any modification or discontinuance of the Service
- THE SERVICE
The Service may include e-mail services, message boards, online chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Tools for Communication").
The contents of the Services are intended solely for the purpose mentioned by you in the subscription form (hereinafter referred to as the "Purpose")
All materials published on the Services (including, but not limited to news articles, photographs, text, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, hereinafter referred to as the "Content") are protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by Greynium or the party credited as the provider/owner of the Content. You shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service. For more detail on the Intellectual Property Rights on the Content please refer to Section 9 herein.
We also disclaim any liability for the Content which is licensed to us by third parties and are not liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in any such Content, or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, or for any damages arising therefrom.
Our network of websites and the mobile applications may contain links to other related World Wide Web Internet sites, resources, and advertisers. Since we are not responsible for the availability of these outside resources, or their contents, you should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator or webmaster of such site.
- USAGE OF RSS FEEDS, CONTENT FOR DISTRIBUTION
RSS feeds are being provided for personal / individual use only. Development of any kind of apps which use our RSS feeds or content (with or without scrapping) for distribution is not allowed without written consent of the company.
- USER CREATED CONTENT
The User shall be responsible and liable for the Content posted/created by him/her on our website(s) and/or mobile application(s).
The Service may include the capability to make comments, bulletin boards, discussion groups and other areas or features that allow feedback, comments and input of Content by you. While Greynium does not control the Content posted on social forums by the User, it reserves the right (which it may exercise at its sole discretion without notice) to delete, move or edit the messages, comments, etc. and to terminate User’s/s’ access to and use of the Services.
Greynium reserves the right to delete, move, or edit the messages, comments, submissions, Content that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws or any other applicable laws, or otherwise unacceptable.
By submitting Content on any of the aforementioned forums, Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless Greynium from all claims, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) arising out of any liability due to Content posted by the User.
By submitting Content on the website(s) and/or mobile application(s), the User is granting Greynium a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sub-license the Content in whole or in part, and in any form. This may include personal information such as the User’s/s’ user or pen name and expressions of opinion.
It is not possible for Greynium to fully and effectively monitor infringement of third-party rights. If the User believes that any Content infringes his/her or Greynium’s legal rights, he/she should notify Greynium immediately using the contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
- As a condition of use of the Service, The User shall:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about himself/herself as required by the Service's subscription form (such data being the "Registration Information "). User shall be solely responsible for this Registration Information and under no condition is Greynium liable for their authenticity, correctness, loss or theft;
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Information to keep it accurate, current and complete. If the User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Greynium has the right to terminate the user account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service;
- As part of the subscription or usage of the Services or account creation process, User may be required create login credentials by selecting a password and providing an e-mail address. User shall be solely responsible for such login credentials and under no condition is Greynium liable for their authenticity, correctness, loss or theft of the same;
- Not share his/her subscription details and login credentials with anyone else;
- Notify Greynium vide an email to email@example.com regarding any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of his/her account/subscription, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of his/her password or credit;
- Follow all local applicable laws regarding age limits for subscription to the Services or any part thereof;
- User is responsible for all usage or activity of and through his/her account on the Service, including use of the account by any third party. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of the User’s account, at Greynium’s sole discretion, and Greynium may refer you to appropriate law enforcement agencies;
- Greynium and/or third parties may, from time to time, send email messages to Users containing advertisements, special promotions, and other marketing materials ("Email Marketing Programs") based on the agreed terms between Greynium and its selected partner(s). Greynium also offers Users permission-based email services. Users must decide to "opt-in" to our email services during the registration process or through a link on the Greynium site before they receive any email services, newsletters, special promotions or other marketing materials ("Opt-In Email Programs"). Greynium has the right to partner with any email marketers to provide these Email Marketing Programs or Opt-In Email Programs;
- User agrees not to use the Service to:
- Obstruct or hinder the use and enjoyment of the Service by other Users;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations; including, but not limited to, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or defy any requirements, regulations or guidelines of networks connected to the Service;
- Transmit or otherwise make available any material in connection with surveys, chain letters, junk email, spamming, contests, pyramid schemes, or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, damaging, intimidating, hostile, offensive, harassing, defamatory, improper, obscene, vulgar, invasive of another's privacy, caste related, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content protected by any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual proprietary laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same;
- Upload files that contain viruses, worms, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs designed to disrupt, damage or limit the operation of any computer or telecommunications equipment or property of another;
- Stalk or otherwise harass other users or collect or store personal data about other Users;
- Advertise, promote or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose unless the Service specifically allows such messages or transactions and such an activity is in accordance with the Purpose;
- Reproduce, duplicate, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion, use or access of the Service;
- harm minors in any way;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Services or develop restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to from another accessible page);
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other Users of the Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other Users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, but is not limited to, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other weapons, and creating "Crush" sites.
- TECHNICAL PROCESSING
In view of the global nature of the world wide web, the User understands and agrees that technical processing of tools of communication is (and may be) required to send and receive messages, to correspond / conform to the technical requirements of connecting networks, to correspond / conform to the limitations of the Service, or to correspond / conform to other, similar technical requirements.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights relating to the Services and the Content presented on our network of websites and the mobile applications (including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images posted by the Users), trademarks and logos appearing on therein are the exclusive property of Greynium and are protected under the applicable Indian laws. User agrees not to use any trademark or logo or other proprietary information of Greynium; or remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice or any credit-line or date-line on other mark or source identifier included on the our network of websites and the mobile applications / Service, including without limitation, the size, color, location or style of all proprietary marks. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Greynium grants permission to the Users only for accessing and make use of the Service for the Purpose and the User agrees not to, directly or indirectly download or modify / alter / change / amend / vary / transform / revise / translate / copy / publish / distribute or otherwise disseminate any Content on Service, or any portion of it; or delete or fail to display any promotional taglines included in the Service, either directly or indirectly, except with the express written consent of Greynium. However, the User may print or download extracts from these pages in furtherance of the Purpose. The User must not retain any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium except for the purposes of using the same for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for use in furtherance of the Purpose.
- Greynium forbids the User from using any part of the Service and Content for any purpose except the Purpose, as stated by the User in the subscription form.
- With the exception to our Service provided under the brand name "Click.in" (which provides online classified and directory information from vendors etc.), Greynium forbids any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Service provided through our network of websites and the mobile applications or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of any other merchant; any renting, leasing, or otherwise transferring rights to the Service / Content; displaying the name, logo, trademark or other identifier of another person in such a manner as to give the viewer the impression that such other person is a publisher or distributor of the Service, or any data gathering or extraction tools; or any use of meta tags. You may not (whether directly or through the use of any software program) create a database in electronic or structured manual form by regularly or systematically downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from the our network of websites and the mobile applications.
- No part of the Service may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site/mobile application, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission from Greynium.
- SUBSCRIPTION FEES AND PAYMENTS
- Services or part thereof may be made available to the User upon subscription by the User for the same. Even if certain Services are currently being offered by Greynium, free of charge, the User agrees and acknowledges that in future the subscription of the Service may carry a subscription fee or charge.
- Greynium reserves the right at any time to increase/decrease/apply/diminish the subscription fee for access to portions of the Services or the Services as a whole. However, in no event will the User be charged for access to the Services unless Greynium obtains his/her prior agreement to subscribe to such Service(s).
- If at any time Greynium requires a subscription fee for portions of the Services that are now free, Greynium will give the User an advance notice of such fees. Thereafter, the User may cancel his/her account at any time. User shall pay all fees and charges incurred through his/her account at the rates in effect for the billing period in which such fees and charges are incurred, including, but not limited to charges for any digital products or services offered for sale through the Services by Greynium or by any other vendor or service provider. All fees and charges shall be billed to and paid by the User. User shall pay all applicable taxes relating to use of the Services through his/her account.
- Greynium reserves the right to change prices and subscription fees at any time. Greynium will notify the User in advance if the regular rate of a product changes from what was stated at the time of the User’s placing of the order. User will have the opportunity to accept the new price or cancel his/her subscription or purchase from that point forward. If a stated price is erroneously determined by Greynium in its sole discretion, Greynium will not be under any obligation to offer the product at that price to the User. Greynium will notify the User of the error within 30 days of his/her order and give him/her the opportunity to cancel his/her order and obtain a refund if payment has already been made.
- Kindly note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the User purchases a subscription to that Service.
- Additional Costs
If the subscription for certain Service includes access to areas that contain other products, the User may have to pay additional fees to fully access those products. These additional charges will be clearly stated.
When the User uses the Service, he/she may incur other additional charges, such as telecommunications fees, data fees or service provider fees. User is solely responsible for paying all such charges.
In the event the User believes that someone else has used his/her account or that he/she is being charged for a product he/she did not order/use, please contact Greynium at firstname.lastname@example.org
When the User subscribes to any chargeable Service or purchases a standalone product, Greynium will charge or debit his/her payment method at the time of placing of order by the User.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Greynium shall not be liable, at any time for any, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, indirect, damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, damage to the User’s computer system or damages for loss of profits, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Greynium’s network of websites/mobile applications/Services/Content, with the delay or inability to use the Greynium’s websites/mobile applications/Services/Content or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Greynium websites/mobile applications/Services/Content, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Greynium websites/mobile applications/Services/Content) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Service, or any of its Content, or from any act or omissions a result of using the our network of websites and the mobile applications or any such contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the our network of websites and the mobile applications.
No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made by Greynium as to the (a) accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation; (b) that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (c) the quality of any products, services, content, information, or other material purchased or obtained from the Service will meet your expectations or requirements; or (d) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- CONTACTING THE USER
- If the User indicates on your subscription form that he/she wants to receive such information, Greynium will allow certain third party vendors to provide him/her with information about their products and services.
Greynium may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend the User’s access to all or part of the Services for any reason, including, without limitation, breach or assignment of these Terms of Service. Greynium reserves the right to block IPs from accessing its server(s).
- These Terms of Service have been made in and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with Indian laws. User irrevocably agrees that the courts at Bengaluru, Karnataka in India shall (subject to the paragraph below) have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these Terms of Service or the legal relationship established by them, and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the India courts.
- For the exclusive benefit of Greynium, Greynium shall also retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the country of the User’s residence or, where these Terms of Service are entered into in the course of his/her trade or profession, the country of his/her principal place of business. In the event the User identifies or suspects any adverse effect to the Services/Content/Intellectual Property, he/she should immediately contact us on email@example.com.
- All correspondence should be sent to our address being mentioned on our Contact Us page.
- Assignment & Delegation
No right may be assigned, and no duty may be delegated, by the User under this Agreement except upon the written consent of Greynium and any attempted assignment and delegation without such consent shall be void and without effect. Notwithstanding the foregoing, however, Greynium shall be entitled to assign this agreement, and all rights and obligations hereunder, to a successor to all or substantially all of its assets, whether by sale, merger or otherwise. This agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective representatives, heirs, administrators, successors and permitted assigns except as otherwise provided herein.
Neither party is, nor will it be deemed to be, an agent or legal representative of the other party for any purpose. Neither party will be entitled to enter into any contracts in the name of or on behalf of the other party, and neither party will be entitled to pledge the credit of the other party in any way or hold itself out as having authority to do so.
If any provision(s) of the Terms of Service is/are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, or otherwise invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
Any waiver (express or implied) by either party of any breach of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of any other or subsequent breach. No provision of the Terms of Service will be waived by any act, omission or knowledge of a party or its agents or employees except by an instrument in writing expressly waiving such provision and signed by a duly authorized officer of the waiving party.
- Statute of Limitations
User and Greynium agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to these Services must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action arose; otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
If you do not agree with any of our Terms of Service mentioned above please do not read or use the material on any of our network of websites and the mobile applications or avail our Service.
- Policy for Posting Comments
Adhering to the cyber crime requirements, we are now capturing the IP of those posting comments. This is to keep a check on those using abusive and offensive language. By capturing the IP, the cyber crime department can not only track date, time, network of the offender, but also the computer from which it is posted.