Bengaluru, Dec 16: As reported earlier, John Cena will be seen in more movies and television shows in the upcoming year, as well. So, the recent reports suggest that he will continue to play his part-time role in the year 2017, as well.
Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer Newsletter was asked about whether Cena will be available for at least six months in WWE or not in 2017. The reply was expected when he said that we can even expect him in lesser dates with so many commitments already booking his dates.
It has been rumoured that he grabbed a role in the next Thor franchise. In addition, he will be hosting the Saturday Night Live on December 10th with Casey Affleck.
This too is a tremendous achievement by a WWE superstar. He is only the third one to do this after the Rock and Hulk Hogan. Both of them has been the franchise players of the company and turned into movie stars, thereafter.
Guessing less, so many outside offers https://t.co/sjAHprixX9— Dave Meltzer (@davemeltzerWON) December 3, 2016
With so fewer dates Cena becoming the 16th time champion is an unlikely thing to happen.
Furthermore, as we are closing into the WWE Roadblock PPV, we have got some updates regarding Finn Balor on his return. Previously, he was advertised to appear on the PPV and hence was asked about confirmation when he had a brief appearance on Sam Roberts’ wrestling podcast.
He dismissed all the rumours saying that he will not be seen on the last PPV of the year. He will be in his home country of Ireland for the Christmas season during that time. He also said that he is eyeing a Wrestlemania return at this time but did not mention whether he will be present at Royal Rumble or not.
He is rehabbing for six hours per day to return before than expected. The good thing is, he is no more seen with the sling in the recent times. Royal Rumble is the perfect place for him to return so that he can feature in the Wrestlemania picture.