Bengaluru, Feb 12: Every four years, International Cricket Council (ICC) hosts 50-over format's biggest tournament - World Cup. Only two days is left for the 11th edition of World Cup to get kickstart in Australia and New Zealand.
Here are the list of top 10 batsmen with most number of half-centuries in the World Cup history.
1. Sachin Tendulkar of India with 21 half-centuries
2. Ricky Ponting of Australia with 11 half-centuries
3. Herschelle Gibbs of South Africa with 10 half-centuries
4. Jacques Kallis of South Africa with 10 half-centuries
5. Martin Crowe of New Zealand with 9 half-centuries
6. Graham Gooch of England with 9 half-centuries
7. Javed Miandad of Pakistan with 9 half-centuries
8. Brian Lara of West Indies with 9 half-centuries
9. Adam Gilchrist of Australia with 9 half-centuries
10. Sanath Jayasuriya of Sri Lanka with 9 half-centuries