Bengaluru, Feb 12: Every four years, International Cricket Council (ICC) hosts 50-over format's biggest tournament - World Cup. Only two days is left for the 11th edition of World Cup to get kickstart in Australia and New Zealand. The World Cup matches are always interesting and every player wants to get the monkey off the back and get off the mark but sometimes that doesn't come out as planned.
Here are the list of players with the most number of ducks in World Cup history.
1. Nathan Astle (New Zealand)- 5 ducks in 22 matches
2. Ijaz Ahmed (Pakistan)- 5 ducks in 29 matches
3. Kyle McCallan (Ireland)- 4 ducks in 9 matches
4. Keith Arthurton (West Indies)- 4 ducks in 14 matches
5. AB de Villiers (South Africa)- 4 ducks in 15 matches
6. Kris Srikkanth (India)- 4 ducks in 23 matches
7. Inzamam ul-Haq (Pakistan)- 4 ducks in 35 matches
8. Shem Ngoche (Kenya)- 3 ducks in 3 matches
9. Gerrie Snyman (Namibia)- 3 ducks in 5 matches
10. Shafiul Islam (Bangladesh)- 3 ducks in 6 matches