Bengaluru, April 13: IPL 2017 is underway and 10 matches have been played in the tournament so far. Kings Punjab are at the top of the table with 4 points from 2 matches followed by Sunrisers Hyderabad.
The fans have witnessed some really exciting clashes and some power packed batting performances in the tournament.
The tournament kick started with a brilliant inning from Hyderabad's Yuvraj Singh who scored a brilliant 62 runs and guided his team to a comfortable win over Bangalore.
Pune captain Steve Smith also is off to brilliant start to in the IPL. He scored an unbeaten 84 against Mumbai in their opening match to help his side scalp a win. He is 5th in the orange cap list.
The surprise package of this season so far has been Mumbai Indians' Nitish Rana who is the second highest run scorer in the tournament so far.
He was instrumental in guiding Mumbai to a brilliant win over Kolkata in their second match.
The most exciting player in the tournament so far is without a doubt Kolkata Knight Riders' Chris Lynn.
The hard-hitting Australian has scored 125 runs in 2 matches including a brilliant 93 runs in their opening match against Gujarat Lions.
After 10 matches, Here are the top 10 batsmen in IPL (until match 10, April 12)
1. David Warner (SRH) - 139 runs (3)
2. Nitish Rana (MI) - 135 runs (3)
3. Chris Lynn (KKR) - 125 runs (2)
4. Sanju Samson (DD) - 115 runs (2)
5. Steve Smith (RPS) - 110 runs (2)
6. Moises Henriques (SRH) - 104 runs (2)
7. Kedar Jadhav (RCB) - 101 runs (3)
8. Shikhar Dhawan (SRH) - 97 runs (3)
9. Gautam Gambhir (KKR) - 95 runs (2)
10. Ajinkya Rahane (RPS) - 89 runs (3)
*All stats have been updated until April 12