RCB, currently at number 3 with 15 points, can end the league phase with 17 and set up a meeting with Chennai Super Kings (CSK) in Qualifier 1 on 19 May.
The Bangalore team is almost assured of a playoff berth even if they lose (barring a heavy defeat which might affect their net run rate) today to the lower-ranked DD. On current form, RCB should sail past their opponents. Today is the last day of the league stage.
Here is your guide to today's Match 55 in IPL 2015
Who are playing? (Match Preview)
- Royal Challengers Bangalore Vs Delhi Daredevils
Where, when and time?
- M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
- May 17 (Sunday)
- 4 PM IST
- Also playing today at 8 PM - SRH Vs MI
Where to watch on TV in India?
- Sony MAX (Hindi commentary)
- Sony SIX (English)
- Sony AATH (Bengali)
- Sony KIX (Tamil, Telugu)
- List of broadcasters for other countries is here
- RCB - Chris Gayle, Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Mitchell Starc
- DD - Shreyas Iyer, JP Duminy, Yuvraj Singh, Zaheer Khan
- RCB - 9
- DD - 5
Current positions in Points Table
- RCB - No. 3 (7 wins, 5 losses, 1 no result)
- DD - No. 7 (5 wins, 8 losses)
Royal Challengers Bangalore: Virat Kohli (captain), AB de Villiers, Chris Gayle, Mitchell Starc, Nic Maddinson, Varun Aaron, Ashok Dinda, Harshal Patel, Vijay Zol, Abu Nechim, Sandeep Warrier, Yogesh Takawale, Yuzvendra Chahal, Rilee Rossouw, Iqbal Abdulla, Manvinder Bisla, Mandeep Singh, Dinesh Karthik (wicketkeeper), Subramaniam Badrinath, Darren Sammy, Sean Abbott, David Wiese, Sarfaraz Khan, Jalaj Saxena, Shishir Bhavane, Sreenath Arvind.
Delhi Daredevils: JP Duminy (captain), Mohammed Shami, Quinton de Kock (wicketkeeper), Manoj Tiwary, Kedar Jadhav, Mayank Agarwal, Shahbaz Nadeem, Saurabh Tiwary, Jayant Yadav, Imran Tahir, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Angelo Mathews, Yuvraj Singh, Amit Mishra, Jaidev Unadkat, Gurinder Sandhu, Shreyas Iyer, CM Gautam, Travis Head, Srikar Bharat, Albie Morkel, Markus Stoinis, Zaheer Khan, KK Jiyas, Domnic Joseph.