Here is what Harsha Bhogle said on his IPL 2016 contract termination

New Delhi, Apr 11: Thousands of cricket fans are protesting over social media against the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) decision to terminate the IPL contract of senior India commentator Harsha Bhogle.

Speculations are rife over sudden ouster of Bhogle from IPL's commentators' list without any prior intimation from the board.

Here is what Harsha Bhogle said on IPL 2016 contract termination

Different versions of reports are circulating in the media about the 54-year-old commentator's ouster.

Some are blaming senior India cricketers behind Bhogle's termination of contract, while some say the commentator's heated argument with a Vidharbha Cricket Association official last month went against him.

(Senior India players responsible for termination of Harsha Bhogle's IPL 2016 contract?)

Amid all this controversy, the senior commentator wrote on his facebook account to clear the air. Harsha thanked people for raising their voice on social media in his favour and that he's still unaware of the reason for his ouster from IPL.

The commentator further added that he hopes no cricketers are behind the termination of his contract with the IPL.

"I still don't know why I am not doing the IPL. I haven't been told. I can accept the fact that people don't like me. But I genuinely hope it isn't because cricketers have complained about what I have to say. I tell every young cricketer who cares to listen that we will never agree on everything but I will always desire that they do well; that I cannot stop them from scoring a run, or taking a wicket or holding a catch," he wrote on Facebook.

Here is his Facebook post said:

I must confess I am a little uncomfortable with all the attention I have been getting recently. I am just a cricket...

Posted by Harsha Bhogle on Monday, April 11, 2016


OneIndia News 

Please Wait while comments are loading...