New Delhi, Sep 12: Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has invited applications for the post of national selectors.
The board has invited applicants for the post of senior, junior and women national selectors.
The board has also laid certain conditions for the applicants and those fulfilling these criteria will be considered.
The last date for application of the job is September 14. The applicants must be below the age of 60 years to be considered for the job.
Following are guidelines and conditions laid down by the BCCI for those applying for the job:
1. He or She should have represented the Indian team either in a Test match or a One Day International or more than 50 first class matches in India, in a team selected by the BCCI to be considered for the Senior National selection Committee.
2. Candidates should have played more than 50 first class matches in India to be considered for a position in the Junior National selection committee.
3. It is not mandatory but would be desirable that the candidate has served as a selector for any age group in any of the affiliated member associations of the BCCI.
4. Candidates who have already completed 4 years as a National selector in BCCI, will not be eligible as per the existing by-laws of BCCI
5. He or she should have retired on record, from all forms of cricket at least 5 years prior to this date of application
6. He or she should not be part of any IPL team/management or part of any other league in the world
7. Candidates, if selected should not be associated directly or indirectly with any cricket coaching academy or another such organisation associated with the game.
8. He or she cannot in any form be engaged with any media house/publication/syndicated columns once shortlisted for this position.
9. Candidates should be Indian Nationals and free of any criminal record and should not be under any sanction from BCCI or any of the affiliated associations of the BCCI or any Government agency.
10. Candidates should be under the age of 60 and be willing to undergo a medical examination, if selected.
11. Candidates should be willing to appear for a personal interview, if required.
12. Candidates should be willing to serve on either of the committees, Senior or Junior, based on the decision of the BCCI.
13. Candidates must be willing to travel as and when required by the BCCI.
14. He or she must commit to a full-time role for the period, decided by the BCCI.
Candidates can send in their detailed bio-data with supporting documents certifying their credentials, to the postal address of BCCI, as mentioned on the website or can mail the same to email@example.com on or before 5pm of 14th of September 2016.