Nyon (Switzerland), Dec 15: Holders Real Madrid will face Schalke of Germany in the knockout stage of the UEFA Champions League football.
The Round of 16 draw was today conducted in Nyon, Switzerland and Real Madrid, Group B winners, were drawn to face Schalke, who finished second in Group G of league phase.
Lionel Messi's Barcelona will meet English club Manchester City while Chelsea will lock horns with Paris St-Germain.
The quarter-finals are from 14 April, 2015 and semi-finals to be held from 5 May. The final will be played on June 6, 2015 at the Olympiastadion in Berlin.
The fixtures for Round of 16
First leg matches - 17, 18, 24, 25 February, 2015
Second leg matches - 10, 11, 17, 18 March, 2015
- Paris St-Germain (France) Vs Chelsea (England)
- Manchester City (England) Vs Barcelona (Spain)
- Bayer Leverkusen (Germany) Vs Atletico Madrid (Spain)
- Juventus (Italy) Vs Dortmund (Germany)
- Schalke (Germany) Vs Real Madrid (Spain)
- Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine) Vs Bayern Munich (Germany)
- Arsenal (England) Vs Monaco (France)
- Basel (Switzerland) Vs Porto (Portugal)
Group winners and runners-up who qualified for the knockouts
- Group A - Atletico Madrid (Winners), Juventus
- Group B - Real Madrid, Basel
- Group C - Monaco, Bayer Leverkusen
- Group D - Borussia Dortmund, Arsenal
- Group E - Bayern Munich, Manchester City
- Group F - Barcelona, Paris St-Germain
- Group G - Chelsea, Schalke
- Group H - Porto, Shakhtar Donetsk