1. More than a million supporters are expected to join the rally.
2. People have been reportedly covering 80 kilometres in horse-carts to attend the rally.
3. Gandhi Maidan, the venue of the rally, was filled up with supporters at 8 am in the morning. The rally is scheduled to begin at 12 pm.
4. A special train carrying people to attend the rally was reportedly stopped in #Motihari and people were attacked.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet blockquote"><p>After today's wonderful rally at Udaipur's Gandhi Maidan, looking forward to join <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23HunkaarRally&src=hash">#HunkaarRally</a> at Patna's Gandhi Maidan tomorrow <a href="https://twitter.com/Bihar_BJP">@Bihar_BJP</a></p>— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) <a href="https://twitter.com/narendramodi/statuses/394103361563148288">October 26, 2013</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
5. Narendra Modi to arrive in Patna at 1 pm by a special aircraft from Ahmedabad.
6. Eleven special trains, 6,000 buses, 126 river boats, 33 cranes, 20,000 SUVs and a giant hi-tech stage --- all made up the occasion.
7. Forty LCD screens have been installed across Patna.
8. Linear sound system, which enables similar sound quality from front row to a kilometre, has been installed at the venue of the Patna rally.
9. The rally is likely to cost the BJP Rs 10 crore, a report said. According to the report, the JD(U) had asked the I-T department to monitor the expenditure while the BJP said I-T supervision was always welcome. The BJP said that the money would be raised through contributory coupons ranging from Rs 50 to Rs 1,000 and they would be released through the party leaders, including the state MPs and MLAs.