4 girls die after eating poisonous food

Written by: IANS
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Patna, July 24: Four girls of a family died after eating poisonous food in Bihar's Munger district on Friday, police said.

The incident took place in Masudanpur village in the district, about 160 km from here.


"Soon after eating the food, the four girls died," a police officer said.

Police have collected food samples. The bodies have been sent for a post-mortem examination.

Please Wait while comments are loading...